What to Bring into WDW

True… but I don’t like to back track & waste time. When these take up little to no space. (especially the “travel size” packs of Tylenol)

2 Likes

This is my bag for visiting WDW.

6 Likes

I bring Motrin for my back. I know I will take in afternoon so it makes sense for me. I do add a couple bandaids also. Somehow DH always manages a little cut here and there. Hes always been way worse than the kids, lol

1 Like

I personally bring a backpack with portable charger, bandaids, tylenol, extra magic band, poncho/rain jacket, reusable straw, and an extra pair of socks. I don’t find carrying it to be an inconvenience or pain, but I am also not carrying an entire family’s worth of stuff. I like being able to stick my Minnie ears in them on a ride too. I also appreciate having the pain medicine/bandaids readily available so that if a blister or headache starts forming I can cut that off asap without making it worse or derailing the plan. I’m usually a rope drop to park close type, so I like having things on hand.

This time I am also bringing a zip up bag with masks and an empty one for the used ones as well as hand sanitizer and wipes. I’m also going to bring a little portable utensil set to my Epcot day for F&W.

1 Like

point taken!

1 Like

To be honest, I wasn’t specifically searching for refill stations, but when I noticed one, I’d use it. One I do remember is in the que for Nav’i River Journey. There were others in various locations too. We’d also ask for cups of ice water at QS locations and use those to refill our water bottles or ask for “ice water to go” after a TS meal.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone - from your suggestions I have compiled a good list of essential items. I would not have thought of an extra pair of socks. I have a few items to gather up. Much of this list is not so different than what we bring for a day of trail hiking. I appreciate you time. Craig

2 Likes

Probably not totally necessary, but with afternoon rain showers, man does it feel good to at least not be stuck in wet socks.

1 Like

I got a Brita water bottle with a filter b/c I couldn’t stand the taste of Florida water. It worked really well.

1 Like

Some additional things I have on my list:

*Individually wrapped plastic forks, spoons, straws (I know a utensil set was mentioned)
*Travel pack of tissues
*Printed/laminated touring plans (if wanted)
*Landry’s Card (for RC, T-Rex, Yak)
*MDE app on all phones (for ROTR)
*Small hand towel (for drying off seats after a rain)

1 Like

All I need is my Phone, Wallet, Keys

1 Like

Can you elaborate a little on this one ? I don’t understand at all.

Funny, nearly all the other people assumed the phone, and you listed it. People attended the Disney theme parks for over 40 years, and left the phone on the kitchen wall, where it belonged.

1 Like

https://www.landrysselect.com/
You buy it, but get the credit back on your first meal.
The best part is, no reservations needed. Take a look at the site.

If you plan on any of these restaurants, it is very helpful:
Rainforest Cafe, AK & Disney Springs
Yak & Yeti sit down Restaurant at AK
T-Rex at Disney Springs
Bubba Gump if you are going to Universal

If you spend enough, you also get credits. I think at $250