What’s your (unpopular) opinion(s)?

That would have been a lie.

I missed giving you my important opinions.

3 Likes

We would have assumed that someone had stolen his identity.

9 Likes

I think that’s a more popular opinion than you realize! :rofl:

6 Likes

Universal Studios is more accepting of the bald head, as evidenced by this shirt I picked up for my husband there.

12 Likes

I think the playground in the queue for Dumbo is way better than the ride itself. Similarly, my favorite part of PPF by far is the element in the queue with the interactive shadows…is that part back yet?

6 Likes

I guess this belongs here

3 Likes

I figured out my unpopular opinion

I pretty much can’t stand Snow White. She just irritates me for reasons I can’t explain.

7 Likes

Her voice grates on my every nerve.

4 Likes

Everything about her grates on me

3 Likes

I’ve heard that Walt had heard Adriana Caselotti sing and liked her voice. That style of singing was a thing back then; Adriana had studied with a coach of that style just to sound like that.

Just think, in 70 years folks can dislike Let it Go.

:smile:

I’ve also heard that Walt liked the storm in Beethoven’s 6th symphony and asked his guys to do something like that in Bambi. Can you imagine your boss saying let’s do what this genius did, only in like way less time. :blush:

6 Likes

Pretty sure that people already dislike Let it Go! LOL!

1 Like

I am not among those people but it’s definitely true.

2 Likes

Me, either. I did get a bit sick of the song when everyone was doing covers, but I like it again.

5 Likes

The studio that brought us Snow White and Sleeping Beauty have come a ways.

4 Likes

Slight tangent here, but we took our girls (13 and 10) to see Wicked a couple weeks ago. It was fun telling them that the original actress for Elphaba was the voice of Elsa. We even looked up clips after the show. They thought it was awesome to hear “Elsa” in the role.

8 Likes

Hello, I am from the future.

4 Likes

Hello futureman

Could you please provide the winning lottery numbers for next week’s drawing? It’s too close to pull time now for this week.

Thank you,
Jennifer

5 Likes

Here are my unpopular opinions:

• Rope drop is for suckers. Save your energy for the night time, when everything is lovely and small children have gone home.
  • Casey Jr. is the most charming ride in all of Disneydom
  • Trying to get dining reservations is a drag, just eat in the lounges
12 Likes

I love Snow White. :apple:

It’s probably helped bc she’s DD18’s favorite princess.

3 Likes

I’d love to, but the only reason I came back was to win next week’s lottery. Then I’m G-ing the FO of this hellhole.

8 Likes