What QS do you love, and what QS would you avoid in each park?

We have planned all of our TS ADR’s, but are playing it fast and loose with the QS meals. I wanted to put together a list of the Liner favorite and least favorite QS dining options for each park. I’m hoping when everyone gets hungry I will have an idea of what is recommended and won’t waste our time on places that aren’t very good.

We are staying at WL lodge and I’ve heard a lot of great things about Geyser Point, so that is on our “good” list for one of the days.

1 Like

Loves:
Flametree at AK
Columbia harbor house at MK
Cantina in Mexico at EP

1 Like

AK: Flame Tree
EP: La Cantina de San Angel
That’s all I got sorry.

1 Like

Wolfgang Puck Express in Disney Springs
Sunshine Seasons & Les Halles in Epcot
Cosmic Ray’s (greek salad) & Sleepy Hallow in Magic Kingdom

I don’t have any for Animal Kingdom but I would like to try Flame Tree BBQ & Satu’li Canteen!!

1 Like

Mk columbia harbor house also like cosmic rays

EP sunshine seasons is good. Also liked electric umbrealla. At both of those there is fill yourself fountain Soda. So refills.
I think there js a fancy grilled cheese near test track. ANd do stop at club cool to check out sodas from around the world

Ak sautill canteen. No questions

Disney springs has earl of sandwich and blaze pizza was ok

Akl jambo has the mara good food there

3 Likes

We absolutely loved Geyser Point! I think we ate three meals there when we stayed at WL. Great food and drinks and a lovely setting.
LOVE Satu’li Canteen. So good!
Love Sunshine Seasons.
Like Peco Bill’s - we’ve always had pretty good meals there.

We did not love Pinocchio Village Haus - the flatbreads were ok, but definitely not great.

We also had a lunch at Restaurantosaures in AK and though the food wasn’t great, it was edible and it’s a large space with lots of seating and AC for those hot, crowded afternoons. But after eating at Satuli, I think that’s the only QS I’d eat in AK now. We just loved it!

1 Like

MK: Columbia Harbour House and Sleepy Hallow
AK: Sautili, Eight Spoons, and love the fries at Mr Kamals
EP: Le Halles and Kringla
HS: Woody’s Lunchbox

1 Like

Loves:
MK: Columbia Harbour house
AK: Satuli Canteen
EP: Yorkshire Fish Shop

I didn’t care for Pinocchio Village Haus. The food was just ok, the floor was extra dirty, and it was difficult to find a seat.

1 Like

Loved Flame Tree in AK and the Morocco one in Epcot. (Sorry, I forget the name.)

Also enjoyed L’Artisan des Glaces in France in Epcot, but that’s just ice cream, so probably not what you’re looking for when you get hungry for a meal. They were able to accommodate my son’s tree nut allergy there, unlike the ice cream cart in the vicinity of the Italy/US pavilions.

I’d avoid Columbia Harbor House in MK (Sorry, I know lots of people like it, but we found it meh when we went last year. Most food was fine but not great, but my MIL’s chicken pot pie was substandard.)

If you’re there during the F&G festival in Epcot, try the carts! (AKA “outdoor kitchens.”)

1 Like

Loved Geyser Point—hard to believe it is QS. Definitely try that.

I’m not a huge fan of QS but you have to eat
MK: BOG lunch, Sleepy Hollow
Epcot: Yorkshire Fish, Les Halles
AK: Satuli
HS: no favorites, going to try Woody’s Lunch Box next trip

1 Like

I can’t say I “love” any of the QSs, but here’s my list of least objectionable.

MK - CHH
EP - Yorkshire (one of the few QSs that I actually like)
DHS - None. I’ll try Woody’s on my next trip.
AK - none, but I’ll try Satuli on my next trip.

2 Likes

MK: none, I snack and plan on a TS. If I have to, Pecos Bill
EP: Yorkshire, yes But you have to love fish and chips.
DHS: I’ve only done Woody’s for breakfast, and it was really good. I will try lunch next time. Alternative, again, is to snack.
AK: Flame Tree and Satuli. Yak and Yeti looks great but I’ve never tried it.

1 Like

MK BOG - so nice to have a table and AC during a hot visit!
AK Satu’li Canteen - hands down was our favorite meal this past visit…including TS!
EP Les Halles
HS check out the menu for SciFi…not much more than some QS.

1 Like

Mediocre. Not as horrible as Lotus Flower at China in EP, but nothing I would want to have again.

2 Likes

MK: Pecos Bill is pretty good, certain meals are definitely shareable, and there is an unlimited toppings bar
Columbia Harbor House is pretty good, has some healthier options
Gaston’s Tavern has some really good items, but not sure if it qualifies as a “restaurant”

EP: Fish & Chips in the UK
Most of the restaurants in World Showcase (Just stay away from the restaurant in China)
I’ve heard sunshine seasons is good, but food is most definitely better in WS than FW
If there’s a festival going on, there are usually some good food booths around the park

AK: Satuli canteen, seems to be widely agreed upon
Harambe Market is also quite good
I’ve heard good things about Flame Tree BBQ but I’ve never tried it myself
(stay away from restaurantasaurus or pizzafari)

HS: Woody’s Lunchbox. I absolutely LOVE their grilled cheese sandwiches, but its a limited menu, waits can be long, and tables are not always available
ABC Commissary: not the best QS in disney by any means, but is one of the better options in HS
Most other QS in HS are not that good, not the best park for food

DS: Pizza Ponte is good, and more unique than blaze pizza
Haven’t tried any others, but any QS in DS should be good

1 Like

Would you place ABC Commissary above Backlot express? I haven’t eaten at either but I’ve been trying to decide between these two for an upcoming trip.

Backlot express to me is just very typical “theme park” food (burgers, chicken tenders), so it’s nothing special, but not bad by any means. If you like the theming of star wars, it is also a good choice. The star wars cupcakes are really good.
The reason I would put ABC above it is because it has some more unique menu items and updated its menu recently, but the theming and atmosphere is not as good, so it really just depends what you’re looking for

3 Likes

Thank you for these responses! I had long, rough day at work and coming back to my Disney happy place and reading the forum is my stress reliever. I have a good list to go on now. Looks like we will be skipping Pinocchio Village Haus for sure, and I’m going to have to try Satuli! Thanks again, only 17 days until our first trip, I am so excited!

1 Like

Love Harambe Market at AK and Woody’s lunchbox at HS.

All the rest is subpar to me but I can live with Galactic Ray’s at MK.

2 Likes