What on earth am I forgetting? Final questions

Well, buying food from Aldi in FLORIDA isn’t something we usually do in IRL. Usually we buy food from Aldi in Michigan! :wink:

I’m not saying we don’t eat out…only that we buy groceries right away to cover breakfasts, snacks, and a few of our dinners.

2 Likes

For FPP with shows, no grace period. You have to arrive during that window. If you’re late you could still use the stand by line but the FPP will close.

1 Like

LOL.
Ok. At Home I won’t buy pastries and things like that for regular breakfasts. On vacation we eat some special things we wouldn’t eat at home.

1 Like

Dollar store ponchos? I’d hate to forget mine and have to buy a Disney one. Yes they are much nicer, but I don’t want to carry it around the parks.

3 Likes

This is good advice. We bought decent Amazon ones and got some free from Disney. But packing them after they were used was a pain. I will def. look into a deal on cheap ones, that I could throw away after each day. I hated packing them into my park bag every day after they had been opened.
I will look into something like this next time, and just toss them,

1 Like

Yes! I knew they don’t fold up well after use, so we have enough for several single uses (but not for every single day in the rain, because 42 ponchos seemed obscene.)

3 Likes

I always buy foods/snacks for trips that I won’t buy regularly. Treats :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You asked what was the worst thing I forgot at home.

The first worst thing that came to mind was when I left the Typhoon Lagoon tickets at home. Home home. Not back at the resort home. 1200 miles away home.

I don’t now recall why we had pre-visit TL tickets. I sure didn’t remember them until we were walking up to the entrance.

I’m quite sure there are other worst things.

But yeah, you can purchase most of what you forgot. :blush:

Yup! That’s a sinking feeling, I’m sure!

1 Like

That’s horrible!

I take Undercover Tourist’s advice. When I receive the tickets, first thing I do is take a photo of them so that if something happens to them (or…uh…I forget them 1200 miles away) I have some way to get Disney to recognize I have tickets!

Of course, by doing such a thing, it guarantees I never need the photos! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This should not be an issue at all - just tell your server, and ask to speak to a chef if you think that there is a greater risk at a particular restaurant. Teppan Edo should not be a problem - I have eaten at teppan-style restaurants where there were other people with shellfish allergies, and what the chef did was cook the seafood dishes last, after everything else had been served.

1 Like

That is usually my plan also. Make a copy of all tickets or take a photo. That way you don’t forget your tickets.

I’m not superstitious

Just a little stitious

4 Likes

Quick question Disney gurus. Do any of the Disney rides have single rider lines? We go to AK tomorrow and MK Thursday. Thanks!!

Test Track, Everest and one other which I can’t think of right now! RnR maybe?

someone once said it’s the rides with double letters TT, RR, EE. So that sounds right.

1 Like

Correct. That is the third SR ride.

1 Like