What kind of dishes are found in DVC studio rooms?

I wonder if the coffee makers are the same at SSR in a 2 bdrm villa. Wondering what type of filters to bring too.

All of the coffee makers in the DVC rooms are the same I believe. When we stayed in a 1 bedroom at AKL this year we had plenty of the coffee discs for the full size coffee maker. I seem to remember our DVC studio at VWL had plenty of discs too.

1 Like

@Conefrog so do you think that we would have enough coffee provided by Disney and not have to worry about bringing our own? Do you remember how much they give you ? We’re staying at BWV’s (Studio) for three days and then at OKW (Studio) for 8 nights. I know I won’t be getting mousekeeping on the first leg of our trip but for OKW I’ll be getting “trash and towel” every second day. I’m sure I’m over thinking this - but I really like to be prepared. :worried: Thanks for your help :smiley:

@EthicalAddict I really think it depends on how much you drink. I am the only coffee drinker. If I remember right we had two discs for our studio at VWL and 4 for our 1 bed room at AKL. The AKL stay was 3 days and the studios stay was 4. We had a car so I knew if I did not have enough I could grab filters and coffee at Publix. I did not need to do that. And when it comes to coffee you can NOT over think it! LOL

1 Like

Ha!!! so true - coffee is the nectar of the gods - it’s the difference between a good morning or one where you want to kill everyone that annoys you. Ha!! Moral of the story - I’m going to bring extra coffee! It’s really a gift to everyone that will encounters me - ha! thanks for helping me think that through :wink: