What is your favorite meal at Disney?

Both the restaurant and what you order…

California Grill Brunch

Eat a significant amount of sushi off the appetizer buffet

Order Lobster Eggs Benedict as my entree

And yes, Bloody Mary Bar

5 Likes

Sounds amazing. Too bad the Pixar Play Zone isn’t open for brunch so we could ditch the kids.

That wasn’t a consideration :wink:

With the kids, Homecoming. Order one of everything. Burst. But die fat and happy.

4 Likes

Narcoossee’s (Grand Floridian)

Braised Mussels and either Pan Seared Scallops or Poached Lobster Tails

1 Like

I second that.

ditto hangar steak a close 2nd after lobster eggs bennie. have not had a bloody mary in eons…but the “free” haha mimosas i can do 2 or 6. But you do not want to do this brunch first Sunday in November 2019…i hear it will be bad :wink:

2 Likes

It will?

yes…and im willing to make ressies that day and report back so no one needs to waste their time

2 Likes

3 locations for me

Jiko The Cooking Place
App - Grilled Wild Boar tenderloin
Main - Oak Fired Filet over a bed of mac & Cheese
Dessert - The Malva Pudding

Monsieur Paul
App - Oxtail broth with braised beef and puff pastry
Main - Grilled beef tenderloin topped with parmesan crust
Dessert - La vacherin (Meringue, vanilla ice cream, raspberry sorbet, vanilla chantilly, raspberry coulis

Yachtsman Steakhouse

App - French Onion Soup (The best on property that I have had)
Main - Black Angus Filet Mignon (10 oz)
or The 32 oz Porterhouse for 2
Dessert - We are not big on their desserts

2 Likes

I think I may substitute a fish dish, but I may stick with the filet. This meal, to me, is perfection.

1 Like

Can’t wait to try this in June minus the bloody Mary bar, I have to drive home after brunch.

1 Like

There are many people with a lot more experience on this topic then me but last year my favorite meal was at Liberty Tree Tavern. The turkey was so moist the stuffing and mashed potatoes were simply scrumptious. The dessert oh my GOD, Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake Vanilla Cake with Gooey Toffee Filling, Caramel Sauce, Vanilla Ice Cream. DD loved the pot roast and the pork was also really good.

2 Likes

GF fish and chips at Raglan Road. Best meal ever.

3 Likes

I almost went with Ranglan but I could not settle on one meal!

1 Like

This is making me so hungry! I loved the filet mignon at Chefs de France.

We love the Ohana dinner - but I’m sure the atmosphere, Lapu Lapus, and the fact that we usually go there on the first night of our trip adds to the excitement and enjoyment!

Gnocchi Sea Gnocchi Do at Raglan Road with the bread pudding for dessert! But I also love the Spicy Kazan roll at CG!

2 Likes

Gluten-free fried chicken at 50’s Prime Time.

I’m allergic to eggs, dairy, and soy in addition to gluten, so I hadn’t had fried chicken since my diagnosis in 2009. Most places that do gf fried chicken use buttermilk and/or eggs. Last July when I had the fried chicken at 50’s my eyes teared up at the table. Oh my gosh. I was in food heaven!

1 Like

Your Jiko meal is my ideal dinner. Love it!!

2 Likes