What is the best Stroller for a 4 & 7 year old

You can also skip bag check with a stroller. Put all your stuff in the under compartment so it’s visible and wait to put it in bags until you’re inside the park.

1 Like

Is this true? We always had a bag and went to bag check, and they checked the stroller too.

I have seen people with strollers try to bypass the bag check and they have been stopped. Wouldn’t it be a security breach?

2 Likes

In our past trips they always had us go through bag check and get everything out from the under compartment to be checked. I packed it all in clear zip locks for that reason. We didn’t have a stroller this time but all the families I saw with strollers were going through bag check.

Oh, I guess it might have changed? We skipped bag check back in 2016.

They check you bags in strollers too. They checked everything in all of our bags and in the bottom of our stroller in January. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah but what we did was have everything loose in the under compartment of the stroller, not in bags, so they could see it at a glance. Then we put our stuff in bags when we got in. I wish they had definite rules about that kind of stuff, it sounds like it varies.

We started that way but they made us take each and every loose thing out and put it up on the counter to be checked. That’s when I moved to the large ziplock bags. I could just plop them up on the counter and they could see everything in them without taking them out of the bags and I could quickly get them back under rather than having to move each and every item separately.

1 Like

Yes to the clear ziplock bags. Makes bag check super handy!

1 Like