What is on your Disney bucket list?

We went to see it in August. My DD20 was decidedly uncomfortable with it. She would not see it again under any circumstances, I don’t think.

2 Likes

Like in a “kids don’t like clowns” creep factor, or like a moral objection, or something else?

1 Like

She felt there were racist undertones. I’m not sure that there really are - she may have been reading into it. But she is a person of color. I am not. So I have to respect her opinion on these things. There are definitely some sexist undertones. LOL

3 Likes

Interesting idea @Ms.BarbsWildRide
Fun reading all the responses.
DLR: I haven’t been there since 1976; for one day, so can I just say everything??
I’m sure I rode the rides that were there, but no real memory of any part of that trip.
I would like to stay at the Disneyland Hotel.
WDW: Strangely, in the three times I’ve been, all were at Christmas time. So I would like to go during F&G Festival.
Last time was 2015. No Pandora available.
So:
AK
Pandora (Although I’m not thrilled with the idea of FOP,)
Na’vi River Journey
FotLK Dining Package
Sacred Space
Tiffins
Satu’li Canteen
Yak & Yeti

HS
Mickey and Minnie Run Away RR.
Tower of Terror
Galaxy’s Edge: RotR,
Oga’s Cantina, Docking Bay
Toy Story Land: Slinky Dog,

Epcot
The area formerly known as Future World remains a mystery.
GotG ride; Remy ride (hopefully completed by 2022)
F&G Food Booths and Topiaries

MK
Keys to the Kingdom Tour
HEA Dessert Party (if available)
Tron (again, if done by 2022)
Plaza Restaurant (thanks @Randall1028)

Resort Dining: California Grill Brunch, Topolino, Saana, Jiko,
Boardwalk: Flying Fish
Would like to stay at AKL or WL

I’m sure I’ve missed things, but that’s enough to be going on with.

7 Likes

Country Bear Jamboree was one of the highlights of my trip to WDW in 2019. I had not seen it since grad night at DLR in 1992. My favorite part about MK was all the old rides that DLR doesn’t have. My friend and I were giddy with anticipation to see it. Those around us were a bit perplexed at our excitement.

4 Likes

I didn’t notice any, but like you, I am not a person of color. I would not be surprise in the least if they were there. It definitely has a Splash Mountain vibe to it.

1 Like

There are no rules in this, so yes!

You can always add as you think about it, or like me use others answers to add to your list.

1 Like

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting to go to Disney since I was a kid watching the Wonderful World of Disney in the 70’s. Thanks to Star Wars land convincing DH, I can finally go. As a kid, I had books on Disneyland. e.g. a Jungle Cruise book where you pulled tabs and made the animals move around. So, the top of my list is all the original stuff.

7 Likes

So glad SWGE came through for you!

2 Likes