What is better day?

What is a better day to visit MK, A level 8 day with level 7 MK or a level 6 day with level 8 at MK?

I cannot follow this question

TP publishes crowd level predictions for WDW as a whole, as well as for each park individually.

Oh!

I get it now.

I rarely pay attention to resort-wide rankings. I look at the park itself, if anything at all.

1 Like

You won’t really notice the difference between a 7 and an 8. The only time you should take it into account is if one day is a 2 and the other is a 9 or something.

2 Likes

Let me rephrase the questions:

Is MK at level 8 on a level 6 resort wide day equal to MK Level 8 on a level 8 resort wide day?

If they are the same, why is the resort wide level published?

I guess you might be interested in the overall numbers to get a general sense of crowds, traffic, transportation impacts, Disney springs.

Good question though

I think you need an expert to answer this - @len?

Yes, the two MK 8’s are the same.

The resort-wide number is the weighted crowd level across all four parks.

3 Likes

Thanks Len. That clears things.

P.S. love your podcasts

Depending on your “bigger picture” plans, one might argue that it would better to pick MK on the CL 8 day rather than the CL 6 day. Why? Not because it makes a difference for the MK day, but because it would free up the CL 6 day to do ANOTHER park which, presumably, would have a lower CL since the AVERAGE is lower across the resort while the MK is higher.

Of course, this makes a lot of assumptions about your plans. :slight_smile: