What in the world

From the Star Tours Intergalactic Adventure package available from Disney Floral and Gifts
(http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandgifts.com/product/new!+star+tours®+intergalactic+adventure.do?from=ac)

That’s one heckuva warning at the end! Can’t imagine sales are very good as a result.

Let’s hope the chemicals aren’t in the chocolates

1 Like

The cancer/birth defects sign is posted all over Disneyland. First time I saw it I was taken aback. It hasn’t stopped the crowds. Disneyland is extremely crowded most days.

I guess Californians are used to it being posted everywhere - but for us going to Disney World, seeing it for the first time - I bet it is a bit disconcerting.

1 Like

As a Californian I’m very used to seeing these EVERYWHERE! It’s a silly state law that if there’s anything even remotely related to cancer causing chemicals they have to post these signs, even if you’d have to spend a 1000 years of constant exposure to said chemical to actually get cancer. Hell, last week I saw the sign posted in an Olive Garden. I don’t know about you, but I’ve never heard of anyone getting cancer from Olive Garden. haha

Well, too much Olive Garden IS known to cause cancer of the soul :wink:

I’ve seen that warning on several things lately. I wonder why only California recognises it?