What happens when you do everything wrong?(Click here to find out.)

Sounds like a great day–especially for starting later. It’s encouraging to know it can be done.

3 Likes

11 Likes

The only thing that we kept an eye on the wait times for, but ended up having to skip was TSM.

2 Likes

Rotr x2
:heart::heart:

3 Likes

My son absolutely loved it:) It was amazing to watch his face as we went through❤️. It is the one big thing that I’m sad that my husband missed by having to stay home.

7 Likes

We took the DHS shuttle rather than the Epcot shuttle this morning because it ran an hour earlier and we wanted to RD @ IG. While walking,

I mobile ordered Trattoria Breakfast To-go, and we are enjoying on the Boardwalk before we head over.

15 Likes

Beautiful morning!

1 Like

7 Likes

It is really Pretty! A bit chilly right now, but not too bad.

Getting the To-go at Trattoria was not a bad idea if you either don’t want to eat inside or want to do a ts quality breakfast without the time commitment. The view wasn’t too shabby, either! We didn’t order anything fancy, but you can get anything on Trattoria’s regular menu.

FYI: It’s not real maple syrup:(

9 Likes

CM said we should be about 5 min back when RAT opens.

11 Likes

Rarely is it ever, and even then it’s often an upcharge.

Is there anywhere on property that actually offers real maple syrup?

2 Likes

We saw that Tratt was using their outdoor seating too this past week. But waiting on wait staff adds time to your meal

1 Like

12 Likes

Genius planning this morning! Expert hack for rope dropping IG from offsite using their shuttle service.

7 Likes

We were looking for speed this morning, so we made our own Trattoria outdoor seating. We were done with breakfast in about 20 min.

3 Likes

I do love Trattoria breakfast. I’ve never done it to-go but that’s a good idea.

4 Likes

Total RD wait was 14min.

15 Likes

Excuse me.

I was promised a trip report in which “you do everything wrong”

This seems to be going quite swimmingly, especially this morning, with several “right” choices made.

Please do better (or worse, as it were).

14 Likes

As y’all like to say, “It’s a shame about the weather”.

16 Likes