What Frozen Character are you?

I got Elsa. :blush:

Hmmm… I got Sven the reindeer lol.

1 Like

Which Frozen Character Are You?
You are Elsa the Snow Queen.

Although you are very smart and more than capable of acting the part of elegant royalty, inside you feel nervous and alone, and always seem to be expecting the worst. Fear of hurting others can make you seem aloof and uncaring when in fact there is nothing you care more about than your family and friends! But there is still time for you to realize your potential… just let go of your fear!

This makes me sound like I am a mess!

1 Like

I also got Elsa, but can’t figure out how to copy and paste the result.

1 Like

Elsa. Can’t figure out how to copy and paste from the brain fall site.

1 Like

I got Elsa also, that was fun

1 Like

Apparently I am Anna.

“Although you lack the grace of Elsa, and may sometimes act before you think, once you decide to do something there is very little that can stop you! You are a free spirit, but you also care very deeply about others – especially your family – and there seems to be no limit to the faith you place in the power of love. Naysayers may call you naïve, but you can’t imagine living life any other way!”

1 Like

I got Valiant Pungent Reindeer King! AKA Kristoff.

4 Likes

LOL! Sending deodorant your way @Grumpy_in_Tejas ! Apparently I’m Anna, no grace whatsover!

2 Likes

Anna. I can live with that :slight_smile:

1 Like

We did this yesterday. DH and I were Elsa, DD9 and DS3 were Anna, and DD6 was Sven. She was sooooooo mad! Laughing at her outrage only seemed to make it worse.

2 Likes

Great I am Prince Hans. Sorry I don’t think that’s me could @MDU @Sing_a_ma_jig_Keli or @DarthD back me up here lol. Oh and I was going to tag @okie but can’t find her.

4 Likes

You have a sister that can make a snowman come to life…is she single lol jk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m Anna. I think I’ve taken this before and was Anna too. @Camsdad, what was the description? You might not look like Hans, but it’s a personality test dude. Not a look-a-like contest

2 Likes

Guess I’m the only Kristoff so far? Could be worse. :smile:

1 Like

I’m an Anna.

1 Like

I love taking these quizzes they are so much fun!!! :blush:

I am Elsa the Snow Queen. Been called lots of things, but frigid is a new one.

I got Kristoff. I just called it valiant pungent reindeer king because that’s how I roll.

2 Likes

I also am a valiant pungent reindeer king.

You are Kristoff Bjorgman.

You are a rugged maverick who sometimes comes across as selfish and lazy but who actually has a gigantic heart. You would do anything to help someone you care about, and in fact you often put other the needs of your friends and family before your own.