What experiences do you think are underrated?

Behind The Seeds is a lot of fun. I’m not a gardener, but I enjoyed it immensely. I’m sure it will be even more interesting for someone who gardens.

1 Like

I love (as does my family) Flights of Wonder. It’s fun, it’s scenic, it’s talented. It’s a great addition to the more elaborate staged shows at AK, because it is elegantly simple and low-key…

MK-People Mover, EP-Spaceship Earth, HS-Muppets 3D, and AK-Primeval Hurl (I know it’s a rough ride but my stomach hurts from laughing when we are done)

1 Like

I agree with people mover, one of my favorites!! The fountains near imagination are fun too!

Sum of All Thrill doesn’t get much attention, but is always a lot of fun + you can customize your experience to your own “thrill level”.

I don’t hear people have bad things to say about Mickey’s Philharmagic, but not sure it gets appreciated as much as it could. It’s not cutting edge technology, nor does it include anyone from Frozen, but a cute movie that brings a smile to the face of nearly everyone who takes the time to watch.

Living with the Land is on my list, not because it’s action-packed, but because it reminds me of what Epcot used to be.

I haven’t been to the other princess dining options, but the food at 1900 Park Fare was as good or better than any other Disney buffet lunch or dinner I’ve tried and the “show”, with characters from Cinderella, was more entertaining than most character meals. Maybe the location outside of the parks keeps people away, but I’m ok that that isn’t more popular (don’t tell anyone).

I agree with LWtL. I also love Monsters Inc Laugh Floor and Dinosaur (probably the only person in the world who rides Dinosaur with massive grin the entire time) and I also love Celebrate the Magic. And I know it’s not an “attraction” but I love the ferry to MK for RD in the sun :sunny:

1 Like

I don’t know if it is underrated, but I absolutely love the Magic Kingdom Railroad.
It’s a must do everytime I’m in MK, and I love to just go around and take in the park and look at people and places.

And although I konw it’s not exactly what you’re asking, but here in Norway I would say the entire WDW is underrated.
My husband and I will be going for the fifth time this year (just 16 days! Yey!) and I have stopped telling people we are going to Disney for 14 days. I just tell them we’re going to Florida. The looks we get when they find out we’re staying IN the park for 14 days… I feel like they’re a step away from having me committed.
When we tell people we actually went to WDW on our honeymoon I might as well tell them we went to the moon.
I guess I’m just a bit tired trying to explain about the magic that is Disney, and how it actually is like coming to a different world (ok… now I see why they look at me like I’m nuts…).
Oh well. More Disney for us! :wink:

8 Likes