What do you want in the next version of Lines?

On the website… although on-the-fly changes will be made via the app. I’m assuming the functionality of the app and the website would be changed at the same time.

2 Likes

And/Or a way to search through the chats in the app! Would be a game changer.

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t know why it quoted the thing about steps in my reply :slight_smile: Forum fail for me.

I realise this forum is accessed from the app, and not in the actual app itself, however I have a suggestion about it anyway.
When reading through a long thread like this one, it would be useful to be able to tap the icon that shows who a poster is replying to and be taken to that post.

2 Likes

Yes! I can do that on my iPad but not my phone.

1 Like

iPads can do everything! :rofl:

1 Like

I would love to be able to search allergy menus only. And maybe specify which allergies I’m working with. It would be super cool if I could “favorite” a food item and then filter to show favorites so I don’t have to keep a separate list of what I can eat where. When you can’t eat 3/4 of the food, food becomes a whole thing. Anything to make the process of eating less frustrating is greatly appreciated.

If it’s not too late, and I know it touches more the Touring Plans aspect of it, but I’d love to be able to select a spot for breaks, like shops and bathrooms. This way, the walking times would be more accurate.

5 Likes

There actually is a trick for doing this - add a Meal Break at the restaurant closest to where you want to take your break.

1 Like

Thanks, I know, but it would be more precise and look better on my plan :wink:

I love the Super Land option. LOL

1 Like

B if the text is right-aligned

That’s one reason I don’t use chat. The time difference makes it too hard to find the continuing “thread” of a conversation the next time I can log in.

When I get up I have a quick look at the forum to see if there were any direct questions or comments for me (ie: alerts) that need or warrant a quick response. No time to plough through chat to see what’s going on. :frowning:

1 Like

I think that is what many UK liners use “my chats” to track threads but you do need to reply to the thread. Of course, that is why so many people write “SFL”…vicious circle- isn’t it?

2 Likes

A shout out to SuperLand, it is the best Land (view) ever!

My suggestion, because this is where I get off track following a plan, is to be able to attach two items together, most commonly a ride/show plus a Break. Because, here’s what happens, we queue for a longer show, lets say it’s Hall of Presidents, and then right after it lets out, we need a bathroom break. If I put in a break manually, it gets bounced around on optimize. I need that break associated with that event. Or a food break like obtaining a dole whip to go along with Tiki room.

9 Likes

Oh, I like this suggestion. Great idea. There are plenty of times I’d like to be able to do this. Usually, I have to optimize, then shuffle little things like that around and re-evaluate.

1 Like

Another idea… spread a plan over multiple days. If I know I’m going to spend four hours one day and four hours the next day… it would be great to be able to optimize the plan across days.

4 Likes

I would like to see more push notifications or texts. For example when park hours change or fast passes for a new ride are now available.

2 Likes

Here are a couple of my suggestions from another thread:

2 Likes

I would like to say where I want to take a break and have it track the walking time like it does with the meals when I make a custom touring plan.

I would like to say I’m taking a break at the front gate when I’m leaving the park for a bit so that it gets the walk times correct.

Waterpark touring plans would be great.

Disney Bus & Tram & Train monitoring would be great too, so I have an idea how long to expect the trip from a park to a resort will take.

2 Likes