What do you think of my plans?

Going end of may 2017.

What do you guys think of these plans I have made?

Day 1
DCA: Disney and Universal Touring Plans
DL: Disney and Universal Touring Plans
Day 2
DCA: Disney and Universal Touring Plans
DL: Disney and Universal Touring Plans

Wow! I’m impressed with how you were able to pack in a lot. How many people are in your group and are there any children? My only concern is that you’re entering early and staying late every day without any breaks during the day. This pace can be tough to maintain for some, particularly if there are kids in the group.

2 parents and 6 kids aged.
Still need to play around with Day 2 but in Day 1 there is around 2 hours of free time which we will use as a break and we are spending a bit of time waiting for the parade/fireworks.

I still need to play around with the second day.

we have 2 more days at the parks after but my thinking is try to pack everything into the first 2 days and then whatever we missed and/or want to do again we can do in those days. Not going to plan those 2 days as if the plan works all attractions and nearly all the shows would’ve been done. If the plans work well we will probably use the lines app to decide what we are doing on the other 2 days.

These are definitely some fast-paced plans. Have you thought about meals? Any shows you want to see? Snack time? Souvenir shopping? Anybody want to see characters? Those are good times to sit and catch your breath.

Your plans are certainly doable, if everyone is on board with constant moving. It also bears saying that you won’t get a whole lot of the Disney ambiance at this pace. Not that that’s bad, just something you will want to be aware of. We did a few plans like this at first as well, but we’ve kind of moved to being a bit more relaxed with our day–just a personal preference. No matter what, have fun!

This is probably doable. I’m not sure if you have been to Disneyland before, but my fiancé and I traditionally do everything we want to do in about two days, not staying late at night. I will say, you have a lot of moving between lands on opposite sides of the park. For instance, your goofy’s sky school FP. That is quite a walk from Cars Land. After you are there, it is right next to Little Mermaid, Jumping Jelly Fish, Mickey’s Fun Wheel, etc. Those often have minimal waits, so you might be better served to get a FP then ride what you are closest to, because if the wait is 5 minutes all the time and you are already there it may be wasted time walking to something else and back. Just a thought.

Also I see you have Bugs Land, this land is child focus and by child I mean toddler. There are traditionally no wait times in this land, and you will easily be able to knock everything out in one visit. However, you may want to reconsider visiting this land as you will most likely hear complaints from the kids. I would suggest visiting the Animation building. You can take a free drawing class, they post a schedule of characters outside each day. Turtle Talk with Crush is a fun indoor activity while focused on littler kids, is very entertaining. There are character meet and greets there and a fun adventure room where you can take a quiz to find out your character or villain as it may be for some.