What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

It’s really quite pretty!

3 Likes

Thanks!

I have linked it to my account, but I’m debating actually taking and using it in August as I don’t want to lose it!!

4 Likes

Just get some of those keeper things. I have some on my most treasured MBs. They are very inexpensive and come in a large pack. Even my family of 4 has yet to use them all

Like this:

There’s loads of them out there all different colors

Something so pretty as that should not be unused, like fine china

6 Likes

Cool, thanks! Which size do you use?

2 Likes

Uh… I have no idea LOL

I’ll check later for you if I can remember.

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got this sweatshirt for my birthday today! :sparkles:

20 Likes

Happy birthday! Love the sweatshirt!

4 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

3 Likes

Love it! Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

We were in MK that day (2/4) and sweatshirts were FLYING off the shelves at the emporium.

It was funny. So many people crammed in there looking for warm layers, that it was impossible to shop.

4 Likes

My DH hardly ever buys anything for himself. Especially Disney related. But he bought this at FARTS yesterday! I think my 40% off helped a little :wink:

18 Likes

I didn’t plan on buying anything, however after a whole debacle with being unable to get into my room, forgetting my sweatshirt and being late for my dining reservation, I just bought this at the park to keep warm.
I’m not a huge fan of the fit of Disney sweatshirts. The length of the arms are too short, and they tend to shrink, so this is “1XL” which the rest of it is swimming on me. But at least I was warm yesterday!!

13 Likes

I find most Disney tee shirts both run small and have a tremendous propensity to shrink, even just from washing (I hang dry most of my clothes). I rarely find Disney tees onsite that I love but one year I did. So I did what you’ve done here and mega sized up.

Don’t you know that friggin shirt will not shrink?! So I have this enormous tee shirt now that I really don’t wear much - same result as I’ve always had but arrived at by a different route

:laughing:

3 Likes

Murphy’s law

3 Likes

Last official purchase before we head to the airport.

@OBNurseNH your favorite right?

This kid loves to take dramatic pics

10 Likes

I haven’t selected a favorite child of the forum

This one though… could have had more points as a contender if not for the bar situation.

#teamsandwich #snackchoiceshelpyouwin

8 Likes

Crap!
For some reason I thought you were #teambar.

If it makes you feel better I am #teamsandwich and eating said sandwich at the moment.

Carry on as if this didn’t even happen :rofl:

8 Likes

And I just assumed you were trolling her… :rofl:

8 Likes