What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Got this cutie for 50% off at CVS after Christmas! He dances to a polka style “We Wish You a Merry Christmas” So fun!

10 Likes

My Alligator Loki zipper mouth has finally arrived! We ordered it months and months ago.

12 Likes

13 Likes

If deposits on vacations count, I bought a WDW trip for August 2023 and a DCL cruise for Feb 2024.

13 Likes

Needed a new wallet

8 Likes

I bought the materials - does that count? Matching shirts for a girl’s trip. I made them with my cricut. Please excuse the pajama pants :joy:

14 Likes

Just came in from Disney Movie Club. A bit late for Christmas, but that’s okay. Amazingly not Loki.

11 Likes

Too funny - just opened a package with the same BLU-RAY.

Weird follow-up, but can’t Disney figure out a better way to make the tear-off for opening the cardboard sleeves that they ship these in? Every time I open one, I keep thinking I must be doing it wrong. Anyone else have this issue?

1 Like

Like a little tab to pull like normal shipping envelopes? I know what you mean. My son just ripped it down the side because it was easier.

3 Likes

These are not new but DS wanted me to lay out his Disney stuffed animals tonight. He may have just a few… :two_hearts:

18 Likes

I saw this and thought y’all would be interested Up to 40% off Sale at Shop Disney

https://www.shopdisney.com/

Code: SAVEBIG

Plus Free Shipping today

Code: FREESHIP

10 Likes

Interested, but not looking! Too much temptation.

6 Likes

Y’all! Look what I found while out thrift shopping. A 2000 Epcot lanyard. It matches the pin from my 2000 collection.

13 Likes

How lucky!

4 Likes

How awesome!!

3 Likes

Did you get him?? So cute!

2 Likes

Found it in my local Walgreens store!

11 Likes

Yes. :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

Are they the same as the ones in the parks? Just as good?

2 Likes