What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

I’ll checkin with you after dinner :heart:. We’ll see how late DH wants to stay out.

This was a last minute excursion and he still has to work tomorrow

6 Likes

I miss snow. DDs in Iowa are sending pictures of the foot of snow overnight

5 Likes

I don’t do ears, but I would 100% wear those :heart_eyes:.

4 Likes

I picked up this cute Disney 2000 McDonalds glass at an estate sale yesterday for .50.
Bonus Mittens, because she wouldn’t move :rofl:

14 Likes

Great deal!!!

4 Likes

What an amazing find!

5 Likes

My Alligator Loki Sideshow figure finally came in!

ETA: close up view. It has Throg!

9 Likes

I just showed @feep – he said “Niiiiiiiiice!!!”

5 Likes

Don would kill for this

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: gosh, just buy the thing.

6 Likes

Ok, a little catching up to do. Along w/ Chip n’ Dale ears I got: 50th photo album that I am going to use to highlight the past few years and a pin that looks like an ornament (front/back). I saw same style but different design at OKW too. My guess is that each resort has their own. Oh, Slinky Dog is from years ago, Alien was a purchase in the past month. S/he talks and will interact w/ other aliens (I only have one…)

…and I said I would but didn’t show the daily unveiling. There are two days to go and two are missing (for those mathing/counting). My DGGD-3 took a Micky and Minnie (Day 1 & 5) home w/ her.

The month of December has been a BIG lesson in patience… sometimes I open the next Funko day at 12:01 am b/c I can’t wait. I’ve been taking watercolor lessons and you have to be patient to let things dry in-between layering/adding color/paints and it’s been hard … wawawa… I’m learning.

Sorry @Flavita a nightcap will not happen tonight. The weather at home on I-95 was looking iffy so we headed out after dinner. Glad to see you had a fun liner meet!

15 Likes

I’m pretty sure that I need this :eyes:

8 Likes

If I get that I will also need to get some trinkets

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

I’d probably just use it on my nightstand for my rings when I take them off at night.

2 Likes

I never take any of my rings or such off

3 Likes

You might be able to hide a Gideon’s cookie in there :wink:.

6 Likes

ooh, that’s my language.

i’m not much of a jewelry gal, but those cookies :eyes:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to me…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Impulse buy
But seriously I’ve done everything as far as Xmas is concerned so I needed to treat myself

12 Likes