What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Just ordered this:

Want to order this:

11 Likes

I didn’t buy these but my mum got them for me yesterday for our trip in July.

14 Likes

Stopped at Walgreens this week and found Stitch. (they also had Mickey & Minnie) Gave to my DD13… she loves him!!

6 Likes

most ppl try to keep pooh off their feet/shoes :joy: :rofl: :laughing:

those are cute!

9 Likes

It’s nice to know I’m not the only Disney shopoholic.
I don’t even need a magic band, but since I was buying my husband one, why not. Surprised he chose the castle design. Perhaps he’s getting the Disney bug. 🫠

And because the kids are spoiled and these outfits are so cute!!

8 Likes

After somehow missing multiple opportunities to maintain our travel tradition and buy a fridge magnet on my last trip, I picked this up from eBay

Needless to say, buying it directly from Disney wasn’t an option.

11 Likes

purchased yesterday

I blame/thank @OBNurseNH

22 Likes

Cannot … unsee … this … :skull:

3 Likes

OMG, that is TOO cute; I LOVE the ears!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ok, I ordered these as soon as they went on sale this morning.

Now I have a new problem…I have too many DHS ears and not enough ears for the other parks.

11 Likes

I really love these but I am having a difficult time rationalizing them as I think they will be too warm to wear.

I only have Small World and Minnie ears so duplicate park ears isn’t an issue … yet.

3 Likes

All gifts :gift: the mug is for me. I keep looking at this new princess series and I finally got my favorite and Weill stop at ONE bc there is no room in my cupboard

9 Likes

Not Disney themed, but for my July trip. It was a lightning deal on Amazon yesterday… only $18!

10 Likes

Oh man I missed that deal! A neck fan is on my list of things to get for July

2 Likes

Pandora Throw!

10 Likes

Where did you get this?? Love it!!

2 Likes

I don’t know where @DumboRunner bought hers, but it is on the box lunch website

2 Likes

You guys. Box Lunch is having a buy two get one free sale today. I do not need any more mini backpacks. Where would I put them? It’s hard to bring more than 2 (at most) on a trip to WDW since I go carry-on only. It’s a lot of money. On the other hand, these things seem to appreciate in value if I ever decided to sell one … My struggle is real.

Here’s what I’ve been considering today but have NOT purchased:

12 Likes

This one I did order a few days ago … before I knew about the sale, of course. :roll_eyes: I’m excited because I love a cross-body bag and I think I can fit a small water bottle inside!

15 Likes

Oh! Those WtP ones are awesome!!! I’m not buying them. Nope.

5 Likes