What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

I’m nervous because the email specifically says Sept 15 - October 15. Fingers crossed though.

2 Likes

I got the shoes! For once it pays to have big feet :rofl: (10.5) …first two stores only had size 4 (5 men’s) and size 11 men’s. Found my size at DHS. Very limited options.

14 Likes

Just released today. Purple is my favorite color so this is a hard one for me to choose just one! I keep telling myself I don’t need another Disney purse/tote/wallet but these are so pretty :star_struck: I have one crossbody in my cart.

11 Likes

That Mickey BB8 is fricken adorable.

Ugh. I want these so bad. And I’m allowed them because I’m allowed to buy clothing merch.

6 Likes

@LTinNC82 Saw this in Mercari marked sold at $60. Immediately wondered if you had purchased it! :joy:

7 Likes

I absolutely would have if I’d seen it in time. :rofl:

My most recent was this cat print for $95. New with tags, the strap is still in it’s protective paper, and it has the registration card.

8 Likes

Love it! I have the cat wristlet. I bought it new from shop Disney. Have you seen the new Figaro and Cleo print? :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

6 Likes

I just bought this one for $60. Thought about it for a long time but was sucked in by Merryweather! :joy:

7 Likes

I almost bought the wristlet on many trips, but I didn’t. Then I wanted it and didn’t see it anymore.

4 Likes

I love that print! I have an old Sketch print one with a blue background in that same style, but it’s a little small for me to carry every day.

The Cleo and Figaro one is super cute too. I am just not a yellow/ orange person, but I know you love yellow so I definitely think you should add it to your collection!

5 Likes

Our new coasters arrived today!

12 Likes

So pretty!

3 Likes

You know me so well! I’m hoping they have the Figaro bags at DLR somewhere so I can see them in person next week!

4 Likes

I love these Coco plates!

4 Likes

For my work phone.

11 Likes

My son absolutely loves this shirt and wanted to wear it on his first day of school. This is him getting off the bus that day super happy

I found this shirt in size 4T and an identical one in my husband’s size on the clearance rack in our local Disney store about 2 years ago when it was going out of business. We have some great pics of the two of them twinning in WDW 1.5 years ago wearing these shirts.
My son is a large 5 year old and his shirt has not fit him for quite a while (as evidenced in photo above). When he wanted to wear it again for school picture day this past week, the buttons were straining and his belly was hanging out the bottom and I had to beg him to pick something else.
I’ve been intermittently searching the 2nd hand marketplaces for a couple months and finally found one! He is going to be so excited!

16 Likes

That is precious!

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Is he in kindergarten this year? I will never forget your trip in 2020 and his packing list that included a rug! :joy:

8 Likes

He is in kindergarten and loving it! He has gotten a lot more practical with his packing but recently “forgot” to pack underwear and PJs when we went to visit relatives over Labor Day. (He is in some phase where he is always trying to go commando, but luckily, I caught the lack of underwear before we left.)

6 Likes