What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

Oh, well then get you a rhino!

9 Likes

The second part of my order arrived! The shirt is super comfy and too cute! Iā€™m so happy they are putting out more clothing thatā€™s not a tee-shirt.

12 Likes

And then, out of nowhere, after ordering them on release day, my MagicBand + order arrived!
Now my trip isnā€™t until late November/early December so do I charge them now or wait? Also, I paid for two shouldnā€™t I have gotten two chargers? Still very excited!:grinning::grinning:

7 Likes

Yay! Yes I think you should get 2 chargers.

2 Likes

If the preorders donā€™t come with a charger for each one thatā€™s :poop:

3 Likes

Yeah I would complain. They come with all of them in the shops.

4 Likes

Interesting that ours were packacked differently (mine had the blue and printing on the inside, and white outside), and mine had 2 chargers. I think maybe a noob did yours!

5 Likes

Waitā€¦ is one of yours an old MB2?

5 Likes

Thatā€™s it! @jab300 - Danielā€™s is a MB2 and not an MB+. Ergo no need for a charger for that one.

4 Likes

Nice catch! Iā€™m glad to hear they arenā€™t so cheap to only send 1 charger!

4 Likes

You are right! Now Iā€™m trying to remember if I ordered two pluses or not. :thinking:

2 Likes

The blue print was on the inside, I turned it out. Itā€™s too neat to be hidden.

2 Likes

Want

12 Likes

Thatā€™s so not Disney relatedā€¦.

1 Like

I love that bag. I really wanted it but couldnā€™t justify the cost, but itā€™s so damn cute!
Also I got the ghost/Halloween keychain. Canā€™t resist the cute ghost!!

3 Likes

Want

12 Likes

The handle :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I may need to find a personal shopper for that mug. It is awesome! Is there more to the collection?

2 Likes

The mug is all I know.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s probably for the best. I googled and found a few more pieces posted on DFB, etc. You might want to leave space in your carry-on.

2 Likes