What Disney-related items did you buy this week?

That’s not a thing.

6 Likes

I’ll tell DH you said so. He asked how many I have already. TWO, that’s all I have already. 2 DB and 1 Loungefly. So, I don’t feel bad for looking… and then getting in my car to buy another

6 Likes

YAY!! Llama purse here you come!

3 Likes

Fabric to make string backpacks for MNSSHP trick or treating.

14 Likes

OK

So … THREE, then?

5 Likes

:face_with_peeking_eye: I forget about the one

4 Likes

Oooh, can’t wait to see those!

2 Likes

I cut out most of the pieces yesterday… I’m busy this weekend, so I plan on doing the sewing over Labor Day weekend.

I mainly following the design in this video, though I kinda question whether she understands what “quick” actually means: Quick and Fun Drawstring Backpack

I’m going to use glow in the dark vinyl to put names on them.

6 Likes

Another GC and couple bottles of the H2O sea salt body wash. One of the few that like it.

3 Likes

That’s so cool. I’m sure the pockets and zippers really take time, or at least they would for me lol. Good luck!

2 Likes

I like the sea salt lotion, but that body wash kinda tingles.

3 Likes

How about the “fun” part?

4 Likes

Well, there are people who think climbing up to the Swiss Family treehouse is “fun” so I’ll give her that one!

That video is 45 minutes, though… she’s already got all of her pieces cut, and she fast-forwards through all of the actual sewing parts. Like, quick would be sewing an unlined rectangle with the top folded into a wide hem for the drawstrings. If it takes me longer than 90 minutes to make one bag then I’m going quick on the rest (my friend and her BIL & his family will be at the same party, so I’m making 6)!

8 Likes

I ordered this mouse pad for my desk at work.

16 Likes

That is cool :+1:

3 Likes

I was building some lego things yesterday and adding them to my happy spot

14 Likes

I’m waiting for pictures of the llama bag. It’s nearly 11am already.

7 Likes

:laughing: not today… I’ll post when I get it though… don’t worry :smirk:

5 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

OMG, this came in the mail today. It’s cute on too. I’ve been looking at this dress for a year, but didn’t want to pay full price; Thanks @LTinNC82 for the heads up on 50% off at Torrid. I’m NOT going to the Halloween Party b/c it’s too expensive, hot and crowded.

12 Likes