What did the dog do now?

I’m old. They are young. Where is their energy?!?

3 Likes

Do it!

2 Likes

I will. Lizzy is half awake. She may join me. Kathryn not so much.

4 Likes

Lizzy said she wanted to join me. In the last 15 minutes she has managed to wash her face.
:rage:
I might scream.

11 Likes

She could just catch up with you? Or will that make waves that aren’t worth making (which I get)?

3 Likes

She’s pretty grumpy already. If I ditch her now she will be mad. In her mind she is moving quickly. She can’t be this slow at work so I know she can move quicker.

I need to take a deep breath and not stress. We did two rides yesterday and had a great time. The important thing is spending time with my girls.

11 Likes

Deep breaths! Did you end up getting Genie+ for today?

2 Likes

This is a song I know all too well. My family always moves like the sloth in Zootopia in the mornings while I’m running around like JackJack and they Keep. Getting. In. My. Way. on top of it! And they get grumpy when I call them out.

11 Likes

I just did when I realized how slow my family is. SDD was of course gone but I did get MFSR. It probably was a waste of money but since we clearly aren’t RDing I thought it might salvage the day.

5 Likes

OMG!! That is a perfect analogy. Glad it’s not just me and my family.

2 Likes

No credit needed. I’m pretty sure @Wahoohokie didn’t want credit for obsessively moving people around in pictures for color and ear coordination :joy:

3 Likes

A snickerdoodle counts as breakfast right?

8 Likes

You’re right though. It does make the pictures better.

1 Like

I agree :heart:

:heart::heart::heart: Definitely!

As much as I love Disney, my favorite part of every trip is getting to spend the time with my people, be they friends or family.

10 Likes

I actually love your two-tone tree better.

4 Likes

It’s so important to remember that.

2 Likes

I love those.

We are leaving the room. Hallelujah!!
And by we I mean Lizzy and I. Kathryn is still asleep.

7 Likes

We are on the Skyliner!!

Oddly enough we have a gondola to ourselves and yet the line moved super fast.

@DreamfindersGhost the flying death bucket won’t have time to cook us today.

19 Likes

Holy moly that took forever!!

2 Likes