What did the dog do now?

It’s Disney time again!! A few of you might remember earlier this year that my DH got a new puppy. I agreed to it only because he said I could go to Disney whenever I wanted (not that he ever stopped from visiting before). About 2.5 weeks ago I planned a very last minute trip so @OBNurseNH asked me what did the dog do now? So thanks for my trip report title!!

The puppy remains crazy (and I have renamed him Loki). But the real reason for the trip was my DD22a (she’s a twin) is overwhelmed with work and needed a break. Lizzy graduated from nursing school in May. Attending nursing school during a pandemic was rough, but even rougher is working in one. She needs Disney!! It was tricky picking a time the all 3 of us could go (her twin sister is joining us) since we all work. It’s much harder now that they aren’t in school. So we managed to find just a couple of days that worked.

Our flight leaves Nashville at 11 am. I never take flights to Orlando at that time. It’s either a late night flight and then we stay offsite for the first night or an early morning flight. But Lizzy worked last night so we couldn’t make the 7 am flight. I’m a bit worried that she is going to be exhausted after working night shift. She insisted we go to VMAH tonight. We will see how that goes.

We are hoping to focus on holiday things for the trip. I’m still debating buying G+ on our HS day. I don’t plan on getting it for the other days. Hoping it’s not crazy crowded.

37 Likes

Here is the mischief maker.

39 Likes

Look at that face!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Safe travels @Dreamer and girls :flight_departure:
Hope you can stay awake for the night event :sleeping::laughing:

4 Likes

Horray!! Safe travels and have all the fun!!

2 Likes

OMG this is perfect

I have gone twice immediately post night shift. Both times I swore I’d sleep on the plane; neither time did I sleep on the plane. Both times I thought I’d bonk; neither time did I bonk.

It was more the next day that was tough for me, so keep that on the radar!

Safe travels! Looking so very much forward to following!

11 Likes

Where’s his horns? And his green outfit?

He looks so innocent.

(He’s really quite beautiful)

5 Likes

We actually named our dog Loki 7 years ago….we cursed ourselves. I digress.

Have an awesome trip! Can’t wait to follow along and get jealous over all the cute tshirts and matching ears….

6 Likes

I know. I hate it when he looks cute.

8 Likes

I’m not worried about me. I know I can!!

3 Likes

Thanks!!

1 Like

It is! And he responds to Loki.

Thanks for the heads up that tomorrow could be rough.

2 Likes

He does need horns and a green outfit. Good idea for Halloween next year!!

He is. I hate that.

5 Likes

Veteran of many a 36 hour shift. The day after a shift isn’t the problem. It’s the day after the day after. I’m betting she’ll be fine for VMAH. But plan a little lighter day after it. Have fun!!

ETA: meant to respond to OP not OB! Clearly under caffeinated.

11 Likes

I knew just from the thread title that this was your trip report :rofl:

11 Likes

ditto

3 Likes

You did curse yourself doing that.
There will definitely be some matching ears and shirts.

2 Likes

Also the dog is gorgeous! And looks very innocent to me…I mean your couch is in one piece!

8 Likes

I hope that’s true. Tomorrow is Epcot so it’s a later start which should help.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I hope we can meet up!!

2 Likes