What did the dog do now?

I’m so behind. The party is amazing. So much better than Boo Bash. We are having the best time.

12 Likes

Finally had a chance to catch up! Yay for a Christmas trip and a good after hours event!

To sum up …

1. I love all the pets especially the kitties and the doggies. Even Whisky/Loki!
  2. I love all the kids. Everyone’s kids. Especially @Jeff_AZ’s!
  3. I try to be tolerant of Team Mickey Bar but I am firmly Team Mickey Sandwich!
  4. Why did @DreamfindersGhost have to go sit in the corner?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

I agree with most of what you said. And despite you liking Mickey sandwiches I still think you’re fabulous. And @DreamfindersGhost was being a bully (but he is still rather fabulous too).

6 Likes

I will try to catch up but it’s 2 am and I’m fading.
After some snacks we walked onto BTMRR. That ride is so much better at night (who am I kidding I just love that ride day or night).

And then we walked onto Splash (because no one else was dumb enough to ride when it was cold).

We said hi to some friends.

We found more snacks (a recurring theme for the evening). We had some photos taken but naturally they aren’t showing up in MDE (I need you @JustKeepSmiling). Then it was castle stage show time. So good!! What is better than Clarabelle singing All I Want for Christmas?!? I took a ton of photos which I don’t have the energy to go through at the moment.

16 Likes

Thanks to @Nicky_S we reserved a fireworks viewing spot for DVC members. Amazing. We were able to sit and watch them (while eating ice cream. Lizzy got a sandwich but agreed bars are better. Thank goodness I don’t have to disown her). The party fireworks were sooooo much better than Enchantment. Again I took a ton of photos that I haven’t gone through. I do love this one of Lizzy. We sat on the hub grass for a bit after the fireworks were over.

Then it was more snacks and more meeting friends.

DH always refers to the girls as Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee.

Next we attempted to save the universe from Zurg.

Apparently only Lizzy did.

I was determined to watch the parade on Main St. We have been to many parties in the past and always watched elsewhere. I thought it snowed toward the end of the parade. I had no idea it snowed the entire time. That was overwhelming.

How do you hide from the snow?

I took a few hundred more photos.

At this point we were all fading but fresh popcorn helped. We had time for one more ride.

We made it to the end!! There were two buses waiting at the Pop bus station. Yay!! And now somehow it’s 2:30. I should sleep.

Good night.

23 Likes

An awesome night!!
Looks like much fun was had by all. :laughing:

2 Likes

I got one on Sunday. The new popcorn stand by the Creations shop. Check early cause they sell out quick.

2 Likes

I agree. Seems to be the consensus. We saw Cirque last night and had a later dinner. We got back just in time for Electric Water Pageant which I have not seen for quite a while. Then we watched the party fireworks from our room in BLT.

4 Likes

Looks like an amazing night :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

1 Like

I love the title of your trip report!!!

4 Likes

Wish I was there to help.

Fabulous pictures. Looks like a great time. So happy for you and the girls :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Do you happen to know if people who are renting DVC points are able to reserve a spot? Or, rather, is the owner allowed to reserve a spot for the renters?

1 Like

Yes! Only the 2nd one I’ve ever bought, but it was too cute not to. I’ll use it as a cookie tin.

2 Likes

What is this, why do I not know this…

1 Like

I’m still hoping to post some photos. I just took so many.

2 Likes

That sounds like a perfect night. What did you think of the new Cirque show?

The party or after hours event or whatever it is this year was truly magical. I sat watching fireworks and said to the girls “We have to do this every year.”

5 Likes

I’m not clever when it comes to trip report titles. The credit goes to @OBNurseNH.

2 Likes

Show was great. Loved the way Disney was worked in. We were front row center so that made it extra special

4 Likes

It really was. The event being four hours rather than three like Boo Bash made a huge difference.

4 Likes