What could possibly go wrong? A cautiously hopeful trip report

Oh my goodness! :people_hugging: I’m so sorry! I’m glad your neice is doing better!

2 Likes

I’m so sorry! There will be other opportunities in the future, I’m sure. Hugs
:people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

For sure! Can’t keep this girl out of the world lol.

2 Likes

Oh what a horror! I’m so glad your niece is recovering!!

Make plans for a quick return to Disney, this bad luck streak can’t go on forever.

2 Likes

My word! No more tempting fates with trip report titles!

Seriously, though, I’m so happy your niece is recovering. That is beyond terrifying for you all!!

5 Likes

1 Like

I thought the same thing when I wrote it lol! I think all future titles will just be dates.

4 Likes

I’ll be doing something equally as boring for my trip report. Somehow, Murphy has me on speed dial.

3 Likes

Before the really, really bad phone call, we did have an awesome morning in HS. Since the early opening wasn’t until 8:30 we managed to have a nice breakfast in the food court before hopping on the skyliner.

We were let in before opening and weren’t even held at a rope! We strolled right onto Rise, but didn’t get the room with Rey or the shuttle thing. We were ushered through a hallway and into a CM door into the storm trooper room.

There seemed to be some changes to the ride. The big drop didn’t happen until the end and at one point Kylo was sucked out into space!

From Rise we saw that the wait for MMRR was only 5 minutes so we strolled over there and walked on to it!

Next we, you guessed it, walked right on to TSM. Dh won as usual.

There was a kid in line ahead of us who said something rude to the potato head and was super surprised when it answered him, “Hey, I heard that!”

The morning was short but quite sweet and super fun. Didn’t manage any photo passes at HS…next time!

10 Likes

Oh dear! I am so glad to hear that your niece is ok. Hugs

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like