What are your favorite/least favorite stores at Harry Potter?

Title says it all. So many stores and my teens want to go to all of them. They are also big shoppers, but I don’t want to hit every store if some of them are meh. Tks!

Probably not what you want to hear, but all of them!! :woman_shrugging:t4::grimacing::laughing:

Not for actual shopping, but for theming and movie props.

Don’t miss Borgin and Burkes for sure and the Magical Menagerie. I hope those are the right names.

Without even looking at the merch they’re all wonderful :star_struck:

2 Likes

Oh and Madam Malkin’s.
Lots of movie costumes in there!

1 Like

If you stand in front of the mirror in that shop it will talk to you!! It’ll let you know if the outfit you have on is fashionable or not! :laughing:

2 Likes

Also don’t overlook / walk past “Knockturn Alley”. It’s right next to The Leaky Cauldron. It’s dark, shady and wonderful A/C with benches!! Plus, it’s pretty fun.

Also, I’d advise that you do all the shop exploring over in Diagon Alley. Hogsmeade does have a couple stores, but DA is where all the action is! (IMHO!)

2 Likes

The shops don’t really take a lot of time to browse through quickly, actually. Worth hitting them. There aren’t as many as you might think. And often it is a quick pass-through, unless you are interested in buying, for example, a Quidditch sweater or something!

3 Likes

I like Scribbulus, the school supplies store.

1 Like