What are the chances I can add two people?

I have a friend who lives locally and will be joining us at HS on Sunday the 20th. We have resos at Oga’s 11:55 and Roundup BBQ at 2:45 what are the chances I could add the two of them on to make us a 6?

1 Like

Adding one is usually easy and can be done at mobile check-in. Adding two is trickier and subject to CM discretion. I would keep checking, including day-of, for a reservation that accommodates your whole party. But if you can’t find one, still try checking in at the front.

3 Likes

I may have found a solution. I can just change our times for Oga’s but the bbq place is all booked up for Sunday. I may be able to switch to 50’s prime time though

2 Likes

If you really want to try the BBQ place I would stick to it and see what happens. There is often walk-up availability at other restaurants if they turn you away, which I doubt they would (especially if you check in with 5 and come with 6 – presumably you’re not bumping up to a bigger table in that case).

2 Likes

I was able to move BBQ to our second day. It was easy to get both Oga’s and 50’s for 6 on the 20th and it was even times we wanted.

3 Likes

Well great news!

1 Like

Yes I am hoping this will translate to smaller crowds that day :wink:

1 Like

Very possible – late August is typically a lower crowd time due to school getting back into session.

1 Like

My problem is on the opposite spectrum. We are a party of 2 and to make reservations for that number is very tough. There are plenty of times for a party of 3. Should I book the 3 and show up as 2. ? I can say the person got sick suddenly? It’s that or not get a reservation. Disney does not cater to parties of 2 at all.

2 Likes

You can - just book for 3 and then at check-in, you can only check in for 2 people. As long as you show, regardless of number of no-shows, they should not charge you.

4 Likes

Thank you. That helps a lot. :+1:

2 Likes

My kids fell asleep once and hubby had to stay with them so I went solo to a reservation for four. They didn’t care and didn’t charge me.

Also I’m not evil. I got to go food for them. :wink:

1 Like

This is accurate.

1 Like