What are the best Quick Service restaurants in Magic Kingdom?

I think it’s better in the last few (5?) years, since they switched to flatbread style pizza. Better than the puck pizzas elsewhere in the parks and you can always try to snag a table to watch the IASW boats go by.

1 Like

I’m literally only going for the croque monsieur. I suspect DS and my mum are going to have the pork though.

We ate there in June and enjoyed it. My son had the cheese
flatbread and it was fairly large. I had the chicken parm sandwich and thought it was good as well.

1 Like

Yes, I thought it would be fun to try and watch IASW…

In order:

1. Columbia Harbor House
  2. BoG Lunch
  3. Pecos Bills (much better with the new menu; last week I had a chicken burrito bowl that was pretty good)…

It’s all QS, but for QS it’s much better than average “Cosmic Ray’s” style QS…

2 Likes

CHH- tuna sandwich
SH- Nutella & fruit waffle
Or cheeseburger spring roles & dole whip in Adventureland

I have like 4 years ago. I thought it was ok. I didn’t regret the meal but I am not rushing to go back.

I like Pecos Bill. The pork rice bowl with the fixins bar is good. The bar includes guacamole and salsa. Yum.

1 Like

We liked Pinocchio’s on our last trip. The flatbread pizzas were just fine. Nothing spectacular, but everyone enjoyed it. When we went, there was plenty of seating indoors and out. And it’s a great location if you’re in Fantasyland. Also liked CHH too (the chicken pot pie wasn’t very good IMO, but the other meals were fine).

2 Likes

Totally agree - in my opinion, worst food in general unless you start looking at the nearby resorts.

1 Like

Not anymore - you have to pay separately for the guac these days… They charge $2 for it…

Or in other words, what is the best of the worst. Not a big fan of MK QS restaurants…

2 Likes

Oh that’s sad. I’d still want get it because the bowls are a little bland without it.

Yep, I pay for it… :grin:

1 Like

what the, when did that change?!

It changed about a year ago. The fixings bar is definitely not the same without it…