What are Magic Shots?

:joy::joy::joy: i would need some serious Magic Shots after a Team Building exercise!! DH was dealing with all that nonsense just last week in DC!

This was after hours. It was a cycle boat. Also known as the Pedal Pedal Drink boat which magically morphs, courtesy of magic shots :wink: , into the Pedal Drink Drink and then the Drink Drink Drink boat. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Will they “automatically” do them unless you tell them otherwise? I don’t like them. Any of the photos I’ve seen people post with the “additions” to me ruin capturing the reality of the moment.

I understand why Disney offers it. But in general, I prefer to capture what is actually happening.

When we go, we will get the Memory Maker, but I was concerned about them “polluting” the photos with all the digital editing.

Every one we had was in addition to the original shot so you could choose to not download the magic shot but YMMV.

1 Like

They usually do both, or else just the normal shot.

They’ll say “hold you hand like this” or “point up there” and I’d say no thanks, we don’t want those. Now I know to say no thanks to magic shots up front.

1 Like

Okay. That’s good to know! Thanks.

Best Answer!

2 Likes