What am I missing?

Finally completed my dining reservations. What am I missing? What else would you recommend? Traveling with husband and our 2 youngest girls ages 3 and 9. (think princess trip)

Trip 2/24-3/3

24th BOG Dinner
25th CRT Lunch
26th Garden Grill Breakfast
San Angel Inn Dinner
27th Tusker Lunch
28th SciFi Lunch
1st Akershus Breakfast
Rose and Crown Dinner
2nd YakYeti Lunch
3rd Ohana Breakfast

I love your choices!

1 Like

I’d say maybe 1900PF, if anything. Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Pooh and Tigger at breakfast. Cinderella and family at dinner.

3 Likes

I had considered that. I always dread driving around tho so was trying to keep them within an easy bus ride. However I may add it. I have done all of the above before except: Akershus, Rose and Crown, Ohana are all new choices.

1 Like

You could get the boat or monorail from MK, we didn’t find it any trouble to get there.

2 Likes

Thank you for the tips!

1 Like

No problem! I am considering it for breakfast next time but may just meet Mary in the parks as we’ll get Pooh and Tigger at CP.

1 Like

Princess Trip definitely deserves 1900 Park Fare for dinner :slight_smile: And it’s a great meal!

4 Likes

We haven’t been yet but Trattorio Al Forna Bon Voyage Breakfast is on our wish list. DD loves Ariel and Rapunzel.

4 Likes

I’d like to do that too, but I always forget about it! Probably because I know I’ll never get DS to go!

1 Like

Chef Mickey’s doesn’t have princesses, but they do have Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Pluto. come to your table for pictures.

1 Like