What advice would you give

And of course it’s an iPhone. I bought the 11 after your trip in fall 2019 and then upgraded to the 12 after your trip to FArts this year. Have you received your commission yet?

4 Likes

No! I have a service ticket in with Apple and everything! It’s disheartening! I was hoping to use that money this weekend as I randomly go to Disney!

Y’know…without planning a thing. At all.

4 Likes

Just jump in @eeeevah’s luggage and hide in the stroller

3 Likes

THAT would be the best right? Carted around all day? Nap as desired.

5 Likes

I mean, you and @OBNurseNH jest, but don’t think I wouldn’t consider having you (or many other Liners) tag along on a future trip in exchange for some babysitting…

5 Likes

babysitting me? Heck yeah. RANNY WANNA GO POOL!

7 Likes

Yeah no. Your kids are cute ON THE SCREEN but I don’t need to get any closer to them.

But thanks.

5 Likes

ohhhh babysit THEM… yeah i totally misread the intent on that one.

7 Likes

Again today - it’s 1:45 PM in Florida and everything except Epcot is open for theme park ticket holders and hotel guests.

6 Likes

lol meanwhile epcot is the one that is open most of the time and the last to be filled

(yyyyeah keep tellin’ me this “park at capacity” thing isn’t just theater, Disney. I tooootally believe you)

10 Likes

I have one like that! I have a turquoise band and the wrap if a full cover and has a shimmer to it. :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

Very appropriate, especially if they end up relying on park hopping after 2 pm for some parks…they’ll only get a three hour tour…a three hour tour

9 Likes

So any updates?

You’re going to scare her off shhhhh

4 Likes

Damn right! I’m highly intrigued about this whole thing. Doing disney without a plan at all right now is so bizarre to me.

6 Likes

You have to observe animals in the wild w/ great care… a person at Disney w/o a plan is no different :smirk:

8 Likes

Yeah. Wouldn’t want them to start seeing things that aren’t there….like rocks that look like jafar.

4 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

I’m also fascinated! I have a November dream trip idea, since I realized my plane ticket vouchers got extended again… now wondering how long do I really need to plan??? If this is a success it gives me hope! LOL

2 Likes

Now I’m thinking this could be a fun impromptu Liner meetup trip. Maybe make a game of it. Sort of reality TV.

Randomly show up with zero plans, get placed on teams, each team has a trip report thread, those following along at home vote on which team winged it the best…

20 Likes