What advice would you give

So… book your park ressies and then everything else? Like they did?

Although as AP you can only have 3 ressies unless you have an on-site room ressie too. But also easy to let go if it doesn’t work out.

well… you connect a MB using a number on the back of it to your MDE and you can switch them around to different ppl so why wouldn’t you be able to purchase them from anywhere? It’s Disney stuff… well the bands are… I’ve never seen the skins b4

As of this morning, this weekend is booked up. And only AK and Epcot are available tomorrow. And that’s for AP. (obviously, as we’ve seen, that will change cause lolDisneylol.)

oo this also showed up in my amazon…

I mean… it’s not a MB…but it’s still gaudy fun.

1 Like

I’m not sure you could do it and be happy, but someone who is AP could just go and wing it, see what happens.

I could totally find places and spaces to enjoy outside of the parks, and actually it would probably benefit me tremendously to be forced into doing so. Because I always have all these grand plans of taking in all of the rest of the property, but once I get into park mode it’s hard to get out of it.

Also, AK being available sounds perfect to me anyway :laughing:

1 Like

do what? Go with no park reservations? Probably not. I’m not a huge fan of spending a bunch of money to go to a destination and possibly not actually get INTO the destination.

5 Likes

I can see the ears catching on everything, pull off and then lost :unamused::rofl:

1 Like

yeah. Better to go with my original idea. Mod that star wars thingy

1 Like

hahaha… well… I’m kinda’ hung up on these vinyl wrap things now… I have sooooo many plain MB from past trips that I could dress up :thinking:
Amazon.com: Vinyl Skin Decal Wrap Sticker Cover for the MagicBand 2 Magic Band 2.0 Space Droids Galaxy Background: Handmade

1 Like

I currently have my watch face set to this:

But I have this face at the ready for a brief pop into MK…maybe…

Sadly, the watch won’t yet work as a MB until Disney fully supports the Android side of things.

7 Likes

Annnnd on today’s episode of Ryan’s Stream of Consciousness…

9 Likes

I’ve bought a bunch over the years from Etsy sellers. They often have really cool ones that you can’t get from Disney, like Brave.

3 Likes

Ok, yes. She’s a good preschool teacher.

And good news for her that I had purchased my memory maker months ago so I told her to accept my friend request and I would help her out.

And in lieu of hearting @ryan1’s post, I’ll just share that my watch face is currently set to this:

Hopefully the teacher accepts my MDE request and I can finally see the rest of her plans. I believe today was meant to be a resort day for them…

10 Likes

I ordered decals for me and the kids for our last trip in 2018. I plan on using this again for my trip in October.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

focus. FOCUS!

Where are they??

5 Likes

5 Likes

Before I answer, how does one upload a gif using a mobile phone for these forums…it doesn’t seem to want to work for me…

2 Likes

if it’s an iphone:
Long press until it gives you the option to add to your photos, then upload as you would any other image.

if android: throw phone away and get iphone

(kidding, but I honestly don’t know how to do it on android)

6 Likes

I save to camera roll

1 Like

Great. Then here’s the answer to your initial question:

9 Likes