What about no dining reservations

maybe you have already tried this - but if not - I would sign out of the Disney site, then close it and clear your cache.
Sometimes that will take care of these kinds of things

I can change all of my ADRs except for CRT. Strangely enough, that’s also one I couldn’t book on the MDE app…I had to use a web browser.

CRT is a credit card transaction to make the ADR. Not sure if it’s still the case, but at one time you couldn’t make any CC transactions the app.

Ahh. That makes sense. Although I think it’s weird since for all ADRs you have to have a credit card to reserve…

I feel a little late to the conversation, but here are my thoughts.

I think that whether you ADR or not is dependent on a few factors, mainly how many people are in your party and are you traveling with younger children.

Planning your dining has a major advantage in that you’ve done the decision making ahead of time and don’t have to spend any time or energy in the moment. You’re “free” to enjoy the parks and just show up at your prescribed time to dine.

The biggest drawback is having to definitely be in a certain place at a certain time, which dictates how the overall day plays out.

If specific dining experiences are not your priority on this trip, I’d wing it…as long as little kids aren’t in the equation. When there are little ones, structure is usually needed.

For us, we now limit the number of TS meals to about 1 every 3 days. The QS offerings are now so much better than in the past. So, that works well for us.

2 Likes