What about no dining reservations

Yes, you can modify

How do you modify a dining reservation? I don’t see an option for it on the website.

When you click on the “view details” button, you should then have the option to cancel or modify.

I lied. Please hold for screen shot

I retract my “like”. :wink:

1 Like

If you are on the web-site, it is ‘change’ reservation.
I do it all the time - have two PPO reservations - one was for 8:40, the other for 8:35, so still PPO. but I want them earlier.
I am now 8:15 & 8:20 - so getting there LOL. Of course they let you in the park as long as you have PPO so even if I am not able to move it closer to 8, BOG & GG both typically seat you when you get there as a PPO, I can probably sit sooner as long as I get there early.

1 Like

:frowning:
Is it because it’s more than 180 out?

Obviously you have two different MDE accounts.

1 Like

It’s because WDW IT is wonky and sometimes that change reservation option is there and sometimes its not.

Check again later and it will probalby be there

Oh I meant at two different places/days during my trip :blush: There are times when I am not particularly clear.
I have a BOG on one day & a GG on a different day, I have been working to move both of them closer to my 8am ideal LOL

Oh gotcha.

Some places seem pretty empty at certain times. We had 3:30 ADR at Tiffns for ROL package. Only a few tables had diners. Maybe they had minimal staff but we were told we had to have that time forROL (Feb)

Ditto most things said here. I walked up to Via Napoli on a Saturday two weeks ago and they said only ADRs were being taken (I wasn’t trying to get a seat, just look, but they blurted that out). It was about 2:00 pm.

Still, as long as you don’t want to eat at one of the 10 or so most popular restaurants right in the prime of a meal (i.e. Be Our Guest between 5 and 730 pm, etc) you will have plenty of ADR’s from which to choose. I would just try to make a choice by early afternoon for dinner…

Change reservation has been missing from all of my ADRs on the website for several days now. It seems to be an ongoing issue

1 Like

I have been wondering if it will be permanently removed in this latest update.

Change reservation is alive and well on the website for me…

1 Like

It worked for me just fine today. Didn’t I send a screenshot?

me too - no problems
I am using chrome - what are people having issues using?

I’m using Chrome as well. Not sure why it’s doing this for me.