We're re-booking GF from summer to winter

note: important question about Boca Chica below!
Back in February we booked a 5-night stay in late August at the GF for my 50th b-day, and then the whole world shut down. So now I’m in the process of re-booking for the week after Thanksgiving. We figure it’s a LOT more likely that most systems will be back to normal by then, and man o man I don’t want to wear a face mask in that summer heat. Everything else stays the same, including the room category, which is “lagoon view.” We’ll request Boca Chica, but I’m trying to find out if there’s a way to know what rooms are dormers and which are not. It looks like some 4th- and 5th-floor rooms are dormers, and some have a standard balcony, but I really can’t tell. We prefer a non-dormer room, but we also like to have the highest floor available. Is there some sort of floor-by-floor room map?

Yes: View of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Welp, Disney is not currently booking any new vacations, nor modifying existing reservations. The option wasn’t available on the website, so I called the Reservations number and the recording said, “Nope.”