We're going to La Nouba! Parking / buses / taxi?

Well, I finally did it! Just bought tickets for La Nouba for Nov. 22 for me and DD7 for our upcoming girls’ trip!! She has been asking to see the show for two whole years, after seeing it on the Must-Do’s, so this will be a special treat.

Thanks to everybody (and esp @Mr_Itty!) for giving me advice along the way. I ended up purchasing the cheapest tickets in category 4. (They may be the cheapest, but MAN is that expensive for us! I think it’s worth it, though.) I love it that when you choose your tickets, the website actually shows you the view of the stage from those seats, so you can make an informed decision – that was really helpful.

Next question! We are going to the 6 pm show on Saturday, Nov. 22, the weekend before Thanksgiving. Staying at Pop, but also have a car. For you folks who know DTD well, especially in its current state, what would you recommend for transportation? And timing? Bus, car, taxi? On the map, it looks like a long walk from La Nouba to the nearest busstop, but that may be deceptive? Can’t tell from the map how long it really is.

Thanks again for all of your help, and thanks in advance for this too!! :smile:

3 Likes

I’m sorry I have nothing helpful to add except “YAY!!!” :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, YAY YAY YAY!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Take it for what it’s worth but the parking garage is supposed to be finished in November. No specific date yet though. If it is I’d say drive for sure. Also there is valet parking and it is down on that side of things so that might be worth the charge. Otherwise I’d say bus, but keep in mind it drops you in the marketplace so you’ll have to walk all the way over the other side.

2 Likes

The parking entrance closest to Cirque is currently closed off (Disney World Refurbishments, Ride Closings and Rehab Schedule) but as @Outer1 mentioned, it’s supposed to be done by november. I’d vote for drive! Enjoy the show!!

1 Like

Even BEFORE the construction, parking at DTD was a nightmare. Dinner time on a Saturday is quite possibly the most crowded time at DTD. I would DEFINATELY take the bus from POP. You might have to wait a bit, but to me that’s MUCH less stressful than traffic and no parking…

1 Like