Went to Disney for a week - do you want a review?

Hey there,

If I was to do a review of our recent stay (September) at Caribbean Beach Resort (we’re AP holders), would that interest you?

I just wonder what points I should hit - here are some ideas (I don’t want to bog you down in the weeds, because I have a lot of information, and I tend to go on-and-on… lol).

Ideas I’m considering covering (I don’t know if it’s been beaten to death in the forums or not… let me know please)

1. Masks and the public/cast
  2. CB resort - housekeeping, food, pools, transport, etc
  3. Parks - lines, stores, rides, lack of people eaters (aka - shows)
  4. Airport
  5. Stores @ Disney Spring
  6. Food and Wine
  7. MDE (oy)
  8. After the parks close… what do people do?

I’m also open to ideas that you may wish to hear about. Thought I’d ask before I went into writing mode… lol.

Thanks!
~ Imaginette ~

10 Likes

We love trip reports here! They are not only informative, but a way for those of us who had to cancel a way to live vicariously!

For me, I like to hear the good / great and the bad / ugly. I sometimes roll my eyes when I see a “too perfect” trip report. :laughing:

But I, also, love hearing about any Magical moments that happened for you as well!

5 Likes

What is it with people on this website and Disney World? It’s like you’re all obsessed. It’s all any of you seem to talk about.

9 Likes

All of it.

Also: photos.

10 Likes

I’m only here for new dinner recipes ideas.

9 Likes

All of the above! Did you rope drop? Do you have young children? If so- tell me about it! If not- I will still read everything you have to write :smile:

1 Like

Do you even know us? Of course we want to know everythng!

4 Likes

I would like your honest review of all of it, please.

2 Likes

What he said

2 Likes

Yes! We are AP holders going to CBR in November.

2 Likes

We want everything!

well, Yes!!!

1 Like

I am actually going to agree with my friend @sanstitre_has_left_the_building. That doesn’t happen often, so be impressed.

Bring it ALL on!!!

3 Likes

Cool - yay!

I’ll start my review tomorrow - off to bed for now. I hope I can upload pics from my phone here. So much to share, Hope you like social distancing pics too, because I found the set-up fascinating.

~ Imaginette ~

4 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building has a friend now!
Just when I thought 2020 was turning out to be a hopeless waste of a year without any redemption.

6 Likes

Oh.
Wait.
I didn’t read it closely enough.
Yeah, 2020 sucks.

4 Likes

No, @sanstitre_has_left_the_building definitely is my friend! Who says friends have to agree on everything? I have a secret crush on his fabulous Cambridge don accent. Don’t tell him that, though. Or my husband… it would not go well.

4 Likes

Absolutely! I am in the middle of my trip report and we were also at CBR so I would love to hear another experience. Trip reports also have nuggets of info we can all use!

5 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building is my friend too yall! Its always interesting when he pops in!

4 Likes