Well that was unfortunate

He just said I won’t have to wash dishes for awhile! He also can’t do many chores so his sister is pretty annoyed.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness! These things never happen at a good time. Sending good vibes for the surgery and your trip!

1 Like

I you are prepacked I’m sure you have a lot of other items on your disney trip to-do list taken care of also. Your going to have a great trip just keep up the positive attitudes

2 Likes

So sorry that that happened. Best to get it taken care of right away. It will all work out.
kudos on the pre-packing.

1 Like

Well, that is 6 days to heal. His hand won’t be quite healed for any water activity probably but he should be okay with everything else.
The timing sucks definitely.

We are taking our 14 year old grandson to DW in 9 days and have asked him to be careful from now until then. Luckily his rugby team is done for season.

Your party may still be at DW when we are there so if I see a kid around 14 with a bandage around his hand I might have to ask him if it happened while doing dishes.

4 Likes

it would be cool to bump into you. Can you imagine DS surprise if someone did say that? He would be like WOW how did they guess?:rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve never been on a vacation where nothing threatened to throw everything off balance, but I’m so sorry that you are both dealing with this ahead of your trip! May it be smooth sailing from here.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear about the cut finger. It will heal very fast in my very recent experience. About five weeks ago I had a deep laceration on my index finger that required 5 non-dissolving stitches. By seven days is was almost healed and I could not wait to get stitches removed. I was really impressed how quickly it healed. I was only told to keep it dry for 12 hours but I am not sure if type of stitches can change this?
Hope he heals fast!

2 Likes

Good to hear! I will let him know, maybe make him feel better!

1 Like

RD dr office. ER told us to call this morning and get an appointment, but being a liner, I know being here at opening might get us in and out.:grinning:

8 Likes

Good luck!!!

1 Like

Hoping everything went well! How did he make out?

1 Like

He has surgery Thursday to repair a tendon,

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

5 Likes

I was thinking of him. I hope all goes well Thursday. Hope he has a quick recovery.

1 Like

Today is surgery day! I hope it goes smoothly and they give him some nice pain medication to enjoy in the parks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thinking of you and your son today @robin_brown_664876! Hope everything went/is going smoothly. Please give an update when you’re able! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks all went well. :heart:
He liked the meds they gave him before a little too much😂

11 Likes