Welcome to the hump day lounge... all are welcome!

@Beachmom01 is the official bartender of the new La Cava.

2 Likes

Thank you for such a cool day!

How does one get the Reader badge? I mean, how does the system know you’ve read all the posts?

BTW, is my avatar showing up? Just loaded it.

This is too cool @maccys_mousehouse! Love the title! Feeling special :wink::slight_smile::smile:

1 Like

Yes you can @alitig1 and @Beachmom01. At least the title of the post. I just opened the thread and by the title was the pencil, so I clicked it, changed the spelling and it worked. Crazy

Trying to figure this out. How do I post without replying to another post? And if it helps I’m on an iPhone 5S.

yes @Agent_C I can see your avatar

@langleyma scroll down to end of posts and hit the blue reply button. If trying to reply to someone’s post, click the arrow on the right side next to the individual post. At least that is how it looks on my iPhone 5S.

I hope you feel special @SWCOkieDisneyFan! You are very special in my eyes :eyes::+1: gush gush

Thanks! Starting to get the hang of this…

1 Like

@langleyma Now that I reread this I think maybe you meant how to start a new thread? If so on the main page with all the categories, there is a blue button that says create topic.

I tried, but will have DH help me tomorrow. Thanks!

When where and how do we get to the newKa Cava Laurel?

Whew- found the bottom of this thread! Still not sure about this forum, but it is nice to see everyone’s pictures!

@stonecold looking at it.

I can see it but cant get there. Where is everyone this morning.

I’ve asked the dev why people aren’t seeing it who should (subscribers). That’s all I can do for now.

Ok. Like I said I see the link but get an error message. Just cant find any other active threads right now, and need to feed my addiction.

Now its gone! :rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

I manually added you to the subscriber group, but I can’t do this for everyone while we figure out what’s going on. Brad is in another time zone so I’m waiting for him to get up.

Try logging out and in.

1 Like