Weird question about celebration buttons

My upcoming trip is technically to celebrate my 50th birthday. Wearing a birthday button might get me some goodies.

But the t-shirts I wear are delicate and I don’t want to be stabbing them with pins.

Any suggestions?

1 Like

use a lanyard? either to clip the pin to the center badge holder thingamabob, or pins on lanyard vs pins on shirt. or put the pin on your park bag?

2 Likes

How about pinning on a hat?

2 Likes

That’s why I have never had one - and didn’t even let DS7 have a first visit one, even when he asked really nicely.

My kids and I definitely have a couple of shirts with holes from the pins. The hat idea seems like a good one.

We got first visit buttons for our girls on our first trip. It totally ruined one of their shirts. :disappointed_relieved: We haven’t done any buttons since even when I really wanted to!! :rage:

1 Like

I’m surprised there isn’t some invention to fix this… like being able to clip a magnet onto a pin. I’m google-ing, but haven’t come up with anything yet.

His weren’t expensive shirts though :joy: I just hate deliberately making holes in my clothes!

1 Like

Magnet Brooch Converter

Found one!

1 Like

Also, I found this. A much cheaper option.

Oh! And here’s another! (Have I mentioned my job is finding things on the internet?)

2 Likes

I vote earlobe or eyebrow, just to make sure no CMs miss it.

7 Likes