Weird Proposition for October 2015

Ok, so I just found out about the Y.E.S. Program (Youth Education Series, which is basically a bunch of really cool Disney Parks-inspired educational classes that include deeply discounted park tickets along with the class of your choice. Right now we’re leaning towards History of Disney Animation because it has a large age range) and how much money it can save my parents on tickets but we need 4 more 3rd-12th graders to get the group discounted price. So, anyone going the second full week of October who wants to save some money on tickets and meet an awesome family?

2 Likes

You mean the 12th - the 17th of October? Because that will be my 2nd and 4th grader’s Fall Break week.
I’m interested. Where can I find out more info?

Yes, the 12-17. Here’s the FAQ- Disney Imagination Campus

Not sure exactly how it would work but we need a minimum of 10 kids to be considered a group and it technically needs to be done through a youth organization but it counts camps and day cares so I’m sure we could find an organization that would work for us. The kids in my group will be in 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 10th, and 12th during the trip.

And there is a maximum number of discounted tickets for additional guests equal to the number of kids enrolled.

If we were to get enough interest, we could potentially split into 2 age groups and get my 1st grader and your 2nd grader involved.