Weather?

I just pulled up the weather channel’s 10 day forecast for our upcoming trip and I was wondering it its normal, or just bad luck, that it says thunderstorms for the next 10 days? I’m beginning to worry.

Afternoon downpours are common

It rains almost every day starting in April but it doesn’t normally stick around too long.

Some of our best memories of the parks are while it is raining. You will have your panchos ready (right?), so just put them on and keep going. While everybody else is seeking shelter, leaving the park, running in to the restaurants, going to the shows that are indoor, etc, you will just keep going and enjoy it! The best is when you wake up to rain because of all the people that don’t bother going to the parks until the rain stops. I can’t even TELL you how many times in a row we rode main attraction rides over and over in the rain!

We also carried flip flops so when the rain started we switched from tennis shoes to flip flops so we didn’t have to worry about wet socks.

1 Like

@dgepp Is correct. Some of our best days were rainy. The parks clear our, the weather (sometimes) cools off temporarily, and we had fun playing around.

1 Like

Rode Everest 4 or 5 times in a row, no wait after a rain storm a couple years ago. Lots of people leave or just don’t come to the parks when it rains.

2 Likes

And remember, if it rains for 5 min, you just experienced a day with a 100% chance of rain…

3 Likes