Wearing the Magic Band

Very true, I apologise. Hopefully I didn’t start a revolution!

2 Likes

Well, you know, we all want to change the world

1 Like

Wait. I read that book. 1984.

3 Likes

So this sounds crazy, but there were actually some in my group that did better with it on the inside of your wrist like you’re describing. I think it was my littles that had to reach up rather than down in order to tap in. Or maybe it was DH who is wildly inflexible, or maybe my DS who can’t throw a frisbee because the wrist action is too weird for him, or maybe it was me because I was always carrying a 1 yo, or… Anyway, there are sane reasons to wear it on the inside. But if you get there and don’t like it one way, switch it! No need to stress.

I actually wear my watch with the face on the inside of my wrist, a quirk I picked up from my ex soldier father and one that has helped me at work as I can check my smart watch for messages without alerting anyone, but I had my Mickey facing outwards because it was just easier at the tapstiles

I used to do that until about 10 years ago.

My one MB was on the handle of my ECV (this one opened the door to our room) I had another on my right wrist because it would not fit on my left, plus that is were my watch is.

1 Like

I do the same.

1 Like