Wearing the Magic Band

So, @profmatt 's seemingly innocuous question has thrown me for a loop. I was expecting to wear my magic band like a watch, with Mickey’s face out and on the hand I don’t write with. Apparently this isn’t the way to do it??? How should I wear it, and why?

However you want to.

On your ankle, silly! It encourages stretching and flexibility throughout the day. This is what you do at the tapstile:

14 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: ummm… what if my leg doesn’t go that high? I guess I’ve got 100+ days to get limbered up! :smile:

3 Likes

Ok I just checked my photos. I am right handed and wear my watch on my left wrist, so I had my magic band on my right wrist, with Mickey facing me.

1 Like

A little pain never hurt anyone!

Err…wait…

3 Likes

When you say Mickey is facing you, do you mean he’s on the inside of your wrist? This is the part I’m confused about. If he is on the inside I’m guessing that makes tapping in easier? Or, am I just confused about what “facing me” means?

1 Like

No. Wear it like a watch. When @profmatt was asking about that, he meant the direction of Mickey as in whether he is right-side-up or up-side-down relative to YOU looking at him. If he is upside down to you, then he is right-side-up to others you may be facing.

1 Like

Oh! Ok- that makes sense, then. Why would anyone wear him upside down?

2 Likes

They wouldn’t. Which is why I suspect @profmatt was just pulling our leg! Maybe. Hopefully. Perhaps not.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Awesome- I will stop wracking my brain about wearing the magic band, then, and get on with other brain/nerve wracking plan elements, like best FPP order, did I get the right ADRs, and will we be able to sustain the needed energy levels for all the fun I have planned.

1 Like

Because if you have a patterned magic band, you have the option of which half of the strap faces you and you may prefer one side to the other.

For the example I have the choice of this:

or this:

4 Likes

Well the bottom picture is “obviously” the back.

2 Likes

imma say it again: that is one freaking cool magicband.

2 Likes

Anarchist!

1 Like

What have I done?!

You are my kinda people.

An exception may be granted for patterned MB

You can’t just encourage people to do whatever they want! We need order! We need compliance! We need respect for rules and common sense!!!

6 Likes