We’re here! Finally …

Well isn’t that swoon-worthy! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Where was this? Need large pretzels on a pretzel holder

3 Likes

This is Pym’s!

3 Likes

I miss Bugsland too :heart:. Was so popular when DD was little. I’ve been thinking of wearing my Princess Dot ears to the Boogie Bash :rofl:

7 Likes

When Chessie RD’d Starbucks, she learned there were technical issues and the 7:00 am BG drop was delayed. Definitely worked in our favor!

7 Likes

First sled on Matterhorn!

Followed by Space and ST. Had a scene on ST that one of us had seen before! So cool! We were in a battle and helped destroy some kind of First Order cannon.

Then IASW … I just love the topiaries.

Storybook Land Canal Boats …

Now waiting for Alice.

Saw some cool characters along the way!

14 Likes

That is one sad looking Genie

3 Likes

They have definitely not perfected that costume!

3 Likes

Love the Tiana shirts!

2 Likes

11 Likes

Thanks! Barely got DD21 to agree to matching shirts. Maybe the first time ever!

7 Likes

Breakfast at Red Rose Tavern.

Now we’re here:

11 Likes

10 Likes

Don’t blame her! Mayo is nasty! :rofl::rofl:

Your pics are awesome!

2 Likes

Wow, that breakfast looks great! There are a good number of decent options at DL for breakfast…and somehow none at DCA?

3 Likes

Wow, this trip looks amazing! I want to thank you for all of your details re: attractions and places to eat. We are visiting DL at the end of September and haven’t been for 5 years - this is VERY helpful. Enjoy!

3 Likes

He’s been getting a lot of heat lately!!

4 Likes

You used to be able to get breakfast at Flo’s in Cars Land. Hopefully that will come back at some point.

5 Likes

@TarHeelTiff No wonder you were so confused on IJ. They have butchered the preshow. I’m assuming because people were moving through there so fast and they want them to get the safety information. But it does detract from the experience.

Entering the temple!

10 Likes

One of my favorite rides! We rode twice so we could have a balanced upper body workout. :joy:

11 Likes