We’re here! Finally …

Oh yeah!

2 Likes

Carly just whipped out a video of Chessie eating corn at Disneyland in 2018! :joy:

12 Likes

17 Likes

That’s awesome!!

4 Likes

I’m so happy you’re there with both your girls!!

I’m sorry the drive down was so tough, hopefully the day was everything you wanted it to be and more!

3 Likes

We have shaboom!

13 Likes

Gorgeous pic at sunset!

6 Likes

We’re getting ready to ride RSR. I love this ride at night. I’m sad it never worked out for you.

7 Likes

Yay! Such a good ride, especially when you can basically walk on with SR. I definitely should have made it a priority on one of my DCA nights. I mean, I saw the shhboom twice! But it’s also good to leave somethings on the list for the next visit. Along with the like 80 treats I didn’t have time to consume.

7 Likes

They closed single rider! :weary: We’re in standby but hoping it’s less than the posted 40 minutes.

4 Likes

I love that!!

Lamplight Lounge
We can see the DL fireworks from our table (bar).

13 Likes

Lunch pics

12 Likes

12 Likes

Having Avengers Campus open makes DCA so much more functional. All of the cut through paths are back and it’s awesome! Racing from RSR to GotG is so quick. Loved it!

However, I still miss Bugs Land. :cry:

9 Likes

Looks like you are having a great time! Hope that continues!!!

2 Likes

Loving all the pics!

2 Likes

Food all looks so good! Can’t wait to see what you all get into today.

2 Likes

We totally spaced on getting a BG for Rise this morning! Just tried on the bus at 7:12 and got BG 95. I think it might be a slow day at DL today!

13 Likes

Wow! Hope its a great day for you all then. Thats a pretty low group for missing the drop.

3 Likes