We’re here! Finally …

Is the air quality poor due to the fires there or is it just the morning light?

1 Like

I think it’s just morning haze. Yesterday we noticed a huge improvement in air quality when we came over the mountains into the LA area. No blue skies from southern Oregon on until that point.

5 Likes

Oh I’m glad, although masks would help w/ dealing w/ smoke :wink:

2 Likes

Super!! Have an awesome time @Julianne_fki.
I don’t think I’ve ever followed a Disneyland TR before. Exciting…!!

5 Likes

For smoke, you’d really want the masks with the filters that filter out the toxins. It’s a whole different ball game.

4 Likes

Did you miss this one that just finished? Solo (and first time!) Disneyland - Live Trip Report! - Disneyland - TouringPlans Discussion Forums

4 Likes

oh yes, but any little bit helps. I know I had to wear masks once for fires in NM. A damp bandana helped too.

1 Like

Yes, I don’t usually bother with Disneyland ones because I’m very unlikely to ever go (although I would like to one day).

5 Likes

I hope you get to go to DL one day. I put it off for decades until we moved w/in driving distance. But now I’m far far away again but will try to go back :wink:

3 Likes

I used a kn-95 mask last year when we had so much smoke in our area.

2 Likes

We’ve done Guardians (Free Ride), Luigi, and RSR (single rider). Going to knock out Mater before we go back to AC for our boarding group

15 Likes

21 Likes

Love the photo. Have a fabulous day!!

2 Likes

I don’t usually bother because I can’t see myself ever making it there. But that was a really fun report to follow.

4 Likes

How often does that happen?!?! Bizzaro world, I tell ya.

5 Likes

Mater down!

14 Likes

And we met Spider-Man! Carly assured me that Tom Holland was in the suit. :joy:

17 Likes

Just got off Webslingers. It’s a fun ride! Wait wasn’t bad at all.

A Pixar Easter egg?

14 Likes

Have a great trip!

3 Likes

BTW: It’s awesome that you get to be there w/ both of your DDs!

7 Likes