We’re doing this!

11 Likes

Back to the resort

13 Likes

Great pics!

What kind of Figment magic band is that?

That round table in MFSR - I wonder if you could take photos sitting in it pre-Covid? It would make such a cool photo-op.

2 Likes

Yes you could. They actually said we could when we were there a few weeks ago as well, but we didn’t.

It’s the Figment slap bracelet!

1 Like

It’s really cute! I had not seen it before. Does it stay on well?

He hasn’t had any issues with it! He has a Stitch one as well

1 Like

Oh, I’ve been wondering about those slapbands too.

PhotoPass pics up! The boy does love his rides :slightly_smiling_face:

14 Likes

So glad you got a BG! Isn’t it amazing? Love the Droid! Another amazing day.

Sad story … DD17 built a sweet little purple BB unit last August at DLR. On our drive home (we were taking DD20 back to college), our car was broken into at the hotel we stayed at in Redding, CA. Purple BB unit was gone! Also, all of her beloved pins were gone! She lost so much. We did get some money back from insurance but she has so far opted not to invest in another droid. I guess the short days we had it were enough.

5 Likes

That’s terrible! I’m sure she was crushed!

Honestly, she was/is more upset about the pins than anything else. She had been collecting them since her first visit to DLR in 2010 and a lot of them had special memories. Like the Stitch 2012 WDW pin! I’ve replaced them via eBay but it’s not quite the same. We just have to get more pins!

2 Likes

We have the quiet pool to ourselves…and we decided to rent a cabana for tomorrow

13 Likes

Such amazing pictures!

Great trip! Pool looks so inviting!

1 Like

Looks like you guys are having a great time! How have the crowds been at SAB? I’m particularly interested in the shallow sand area as will be there in 3 weeks with a 3 and a 5 year old and have never stayed there before. Thanks.

Crowds have definitely been light. Loungers are spaced apart and we haven’t had any trouble finding a spot. We were there around 3pm the first day and 9am the second. Much smaller crowds at 9am, but not too bad at 3pm either. We haven’t done the little kids area, but the most in the area we were in was maybe 6 others.

3 Likes

This is an exhausted child who is still in his bathing suit and needs to shower before bed, but his favorite episode of Bunk’d just came on so he’s delaying said shower…

14 Likes