The Force is strong in this one. :grin:

3 Likes

HS here we come

28 Likes

Well done!!! Have fun

1 Like

Thanks!!

1 Like

Remind me where to stop the timer in the MFSR que.

Right before you get into your seats :smiley:

2 Likes

LOL. Thanks

1 Like

Oh, my goodness!!! So sweet!!! (I’m not crying; you’re crying!) Almost makes me wish my kids were still young enough to go to WDW with us… almost. :smiley:

16 Likes

I love the pillow and the last pic of the kids!

2 Likes

We interrupt this trip report for an important announcement. If you ever find yourself at 3 Bridges at CSR, get the tres leches cake. No pic because we devoured it.

13 Likes

Yum, I love 3 leches. Adding to my bucket list

2 Likes

With our ROTR BG secured, we took our time getting ready and still managed to make it to HS right at official park opening. We headed straight to MFSR to pilot the fastest hunk of junk in the galaxy. We passed the time in line by looking for the hidden MF model in the MF out in front. We did our best,but had to end up asking a CM for help.

Sidebar - do all kids play chopsticks in lines?

By the time we exited our mission, we were 15 minutes from our boarding group being called. We decided to pop over to Muppets and catch the show to fill the time. We walked up just as they were making last call. As we put our 3D glasses on, our BG was called. Perfect timing.

We joined the resistance & were captured by the 1st order! (Insert pics from DH phone when he gets back from the pool. What does he think this is, vacation?)

After our narrow escape, we were hungry. I put in a MO at Backlot for Cuban sandwiches to split. They were just what we needed for the crazy long lines the rest of the day. It’s HS after all. We caught a cavalcade whe we waited for our “ready” text.

We had a 2pm Oga’s ressie and over an hour to kill so we headed to TSMM to try and win bragging rights for the day. Everyone was shocked when I walked away with the high score, including me!

As we exited, the skies were looking angry. We still had a bit of time so we watched Vacation Shorts. Now I know that new MM classic cartoons are not for everyone, but we think that they are hysterical. We really enjoyed this.

We checked in at Oga’s 20 minutes early and immediately got a text that our table was ready. Such a fun experience. We ordered Jabba Juice, Hyperdrive, Blue Banta & Carbon Freeze. We tasted them all, and each decided that they liked someone else’s better.

We browsed the shops in GE, and decided that it was time to split up. The boys are not coaster fans so they headed to Star Tours. DD & I took off for RNRC & TOT as the rain started to pour. Poncho up & carry on!

While we were riding things, the boys decided to hop in line for Slinky. We finished around the same time & met at MMRR to end our day.

Joined the 3 bridges waitlist from the CSR bus as soon as we hit property. Our estimated 75 minute wait ended up being closer to 50. Delicious meal in a beautiful setting.

29 Likes

Looks like a fabulous day.
Love the sunset photo.

4 Likes

Sunset photo is awesome!!
Glad the rain didn’t slow you down!!
Loving all the photos!
{Damn you Blue Box of Annoyance; who else should I talk to, its a Trip Report :sunglasses:}.

5 Likes

I know! Annoying.

5 Likes

“Poncho up and carry on.”
Love the energy! Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes

Loving your trip report! Question: do you know how long the wait for SDD was when they went on it? I was planning on rope dropping it when we go next month, but TP is telling me to do otherwise…

2 Likes

We successfully rope dropped SDD last week. TP assumes you are at the very end of the pack, just ignore. You should be fine if you get inside up to 1 hour before official park opening.

3 Likes